when do they stop growing?!

Samo

Reaction score
i am sure this is probably just 'the beginning' of my bbs growing to be the ultimate milk machines :rofl: but GEEZ...when will they stop!?! i am so not used to the large ermmm rack i have now. i really want to get some new bras :( i just got some a couple weeks ago and they are SO TIGHT already :cry: very uncomfortable!

when do they stop growing?!

They dont stop... usually after birth if you breastfeed they will fill out more once your milk comes in.

They dont stop... usually after birth if you breastfeed they will fill out more once your milk comes in.

:shock: to think they could get bigger than this...god help me :rofl:

I have stretch marks on my boobs :cry:

Was a 32 D, now a too tight 36EE!!

Not even sure if i should bother getting anything new yet as i just keep growing.... :blush:

I have stretch marks on my boobs :cry:

Was a 32 D, now a too tight 36EE!!

Not even sure if i should bother getting anything new yet as i just keep growing.... :blush:

YES EXACTLY! That is what i am getting at...i dont know whether to buy anything new because i am outgrowing them within weeks! Shall i just buy larger size or something?! i dont want to break the bank buying bras know what i mean?

and i hear ya on stretch marks on the boobs :( i just spotted my first sign of marks last week and yep...they are on my boobs :cry:

I always thought 'what would it be like to have cleavage" etc etc, as i am normally a petite size...but now...i want my old ones back :rofl:

Yup, i've always wondered what it'd feel like with bigger boobs, but now i have them i feel and look ridiculous! At 5ft 2 i look ridiculous lol

I'm hanging on to my bras for now, just don't do what i did and keep yourself in your old bras too long as you'll get bruising and could damage breast tissue. It probably doesn't help with support and stretch marks too. I got a right bollocking from the woman who fitted my bras lol

My boobs have only gone from a B/C cup up to a D, which worries me a bit, as I thought they may have grown a bit more, in preparation for breast feeding. My nipples however, have def grown a bit bigger, and they're really dark now.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->