When do they

S

Serene123

actually manage to go from all fours to sitting, she does try, but she can't. Just wondered. Not really an age I'm looking for, more like, how long after they started crawling?

Jasmine was about 6.5-7months, my nephew though was 9months!

Cool :) She tries to get her legs round but she can't :rofl: Quite amusing for me, frustrating for her

It is funny to watch, but then I used to feel guilty for finding it funny when I looked into Jasmine's big brown eyes, oooh

Caitlin mastered that in a couple of weeks I think but each LO different :D

jacks been trying to do that to but his chunky legs get in the way. i think its so funny :rofl:

Im sure soon she will be able to ... And then before you know it she will be walking :D Or trying too lol... My friends son is 10 months and has been standing and walking while holding things for awhile now.

My LO always gets stuck bless him...all of a sudden you hear this high pitched scream :rofl:

kira went from all fours to sitting before she started crawling, so she was doing that for a good number of weeks before she crawled it shocked me cos i thought she would start crawling first

charlie started crawling about 3 weeks ago then after about a week he could start getting from crawling to sitting xx

You can help her and guider her from a crawling position to a sitting position. I am of no help because Angelynn sits but doesn't crawl or anything yet. We are working on helping her by guiding her body into certain positions to see if that will help.
Don't move her into position just help her with the transitions. SHe's smart she'll catch on :)

She did it!!!!!! Then she sat up watching tele for half an hour :blush: I was so amazed at it all that I left her there :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->