When do u plan on putting the cot up?

Wudluvanuva1

Mummy to 3 little monkeys
Reaction score
We will probably do it at about 36 wks maybe would be earlier if we had a nursery?

R bless ya do u have a seperate room for baby then,
we don't so she will be in with us & there's not much room don't think we've ever put it up till about 35 36 wks x

Suppose u just do it when u want to x

My OH and I are currently renting a large house, seems to have loads of random rooms so I just moved my original study on the ground floor (I like my personal space) to the spare room and used my large study as the new nursery. The cot arrived so I got my OH to put it up. I have finished the nursery now! Its being used as a dumping ground but all the furniture is in place.

im not going to till about 30 sumthing weeks since we dont know if we will still be living in our rented house gota wait to see if rent will go up as we already are paying a high price for our house the cots in the babies room just in pieces

We ae starting with a crib in our room so prob won't be up till about 36 weeks x

not even buying one til after baby is born as im gonna use a moses basket lol x

We wont be putting one up atall, as we are in a 2 bedroomed flat with our little girl at the mo and hoping to move so wont be doing anything until we know what we are doing! We have a swinging crib tho and we will prob put that up in our room at 36 weeks xxx

I'm planning on decorating our nursery and putting the furnature together around 24 or 25 weeks, that way i wont be too big or too tired to do everything :) We've got the pram already and put that together tho :)

My OH and I are currently renting a large house, seems to have loads of random rooms so I just moved my original study on the ground floor (I like my personal space) to the spare room and used my large study as the new nursery. The cot arrived so I got my OH to put it up. I have finished the nursery now! Its being used as a dumping ground but all the furniture is in place.

personal space? whats that? ive forgotten what that is since having kids i cant even go to the toilet on my own lmao and study? we got one of those but in our house its referred to as the shit room its full of toys and clothes nobody wears lmao what i wouldnt give to have a room that isnt full of toys :( x

I'm having crib in our room to begin with. Moses basket in living room. Going to get nursery ready, but not putting cot together yet (superstitous).

We might be moving from our place to barn conversion so waiting to see if that happens yet.

i will be putting crib up in bedroom around 30 weeks...guna have moses basket in the living room and already put cot up in LO bedroom xxxx

I've put the moses basket up already and I'm nearly 13 weeks gone if that counts? We're still looking for another cot.xxx

We put ours up as soon as it was delivered when I was around 15/16 weeks I think :)

We'll put ours up once the nursery is painted and my FIL has bought the cot... can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->