When do you plan to TTC?

Well when I was a single mum, i'd have said like 10 years or so LOL as I'd have to be financially stable and have someone to have one with! But thankfully things are different now... so as we're already financially stable and he's finished his masters and has a job and a house so I can stay home with them both AND we want them close in age...we're going for 1 or 2 years from now. I want a girl next...but ofcourse I won't mind really :cloud9:

BTW I agree with lily...you really are sooo sweet! Random haha but I don't think i've ever seen you say anything mean or bitchy before!

if i'd had my first at a different age, like, 25 or so, i'd probably be ttc to have 2 years between them, cause that's what i've wanted.
but now it'll be atleast 10 years before i have another LO.
tbh i'm hoping for a boy. maybe twins :haha:

I put 3-4 yrs, OH and I would love another but we both have children from different relationships and 2 and half year old and Quin we wanted to TTC next year but we both decided we want to get married and get a nice car 1st.

this time next year

so they'll be a 3-4 year age gap atleast

:flower:

3-4 years, Evie will be just starting nursery and will be less of a handful. (providing she doesn't get ADHD :dohh: )

I put 5+ years, tbh Esmee is a LOT of hard work and also, want to be married first, which we're kind of speaking about, but that won't be for at least 3 years and i don't think i'd want to ttc straight away.
Also can i just say, amygwen you are so sweet! Every post you reply to you speak with such sensitivity and kindness, bless ya! :hugs:
xxx

Awww thank you so much hun, that is lovely to hear. I'd like to think I'm a nice person most of the time!! ;) Thanks! :hugs:

Well when I was a single mum, i'd have said like 10 years or so LOL as I'd have to be financially stable and have someone to have one with! But thankfully things are different now... so as we're already financially stable and he's finished his masters and has a job and a house so I can stay home with them both AND we want them close in age...we're going for 1 or 2 years from now. I want a girl next...but ofcourse I won't mind really :cloud9:

BTW I agree with lily...you really are sooo sweet! Random haha but I don't think i've ever seen you say anything mean or bitchy before!

Aww you are so sweet hun haha! Thank you so much! Haha, oh I have been mean before.. but in a nice way!! :D :D :hugs:

I put 5+ years, tbh Esmee is a LOT of hard work and also, want to be married first, which we're kind of speaking about, but that won't be for at least 3 years and i don't think i'd want to ttc straight away.
Also can i just say, amygwen you are so sweet! Every post you reply to you speak with such sensitivity and kindness, bless ya! :hugs:
xxx

Awww thank you so much hun, that is lovely to hear. I'd like to think I'm a nice person most of the time!! ;) Thanks! :hugs:

lol when are you not a nice person? :haha:

xxx

lol when are you not a nice person? :haha:

LOL :haha: I'm definitely not a nice person when I drive, I have serious ROAD RAGE!! I like turn into a devil when I drive.. hahaha

Amy i am so broody it's UNREAL!!!!! :lol: x

Haha awww! I get moments where I'm broody too, lol but it's really rare for me!!! June is so close though hahah, I was thinking you'll be TTC when Kenny is a year old (his bday is in June) and that will be here before we know it!!! :hugs:

I put 1-2 years. I wanted to start when sh turns 1 which is the end of this year and OH wants to try when she turns 2.

NO MORE EVER!!!!!!!!

Since I was little I wanted to have two kids, both boys, with a 2 year age gap... that would of been great for me! But instead I've had twin boys, no age gap!! << so I've hit perfection in my eyes... oh and I only had to be preggo once :happydance:

We want to ttc when Damz is two. So that he'll be up and walking.

Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
ADHD is a problem with inattentiveness, over-activity, impulsivity, or a combination.
Basically you can't concentrate because you can't sit still.

Undecided. While we both want another, we can't decide on a time to do it! I guess we could just say, there's never a right time so why not now.. but now is definitely not the right time.

I want to get married, but that depends on OH proposing (I'm not doing it)
I want to finish school, which should be by next September or December.
I want a bigger house (ours feels so crowded and overrun by Elyse's stuff, plus her room is too small to share)
And to get a bigger house, our main issue.. I need to get a better job lol, which means finishing school basically.

But I'd be happy if I got pregnant anytime after Elyse is potty trained and sleeping in her own bed reliably. Right now she stays in her bed about 60% of the time, the rest she gets up within an hour and comes out to sit with us in the living room and cries when I put her back.

It's hard because I wanted my kids about 2-3 years apart. 2 years apart is now out the window and I'd have to get moving with everything really quickly if I wanted a 3 year age gap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->