when do you put up x-mas tree

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
when do you put yours up i saw a few houses yesterday with theres up so OH the big kid that he is wanted to put ours up.
I said no lol
WHEN DO YOU PUT UP YOURS??

:flower::flower:

Day of Thanksgiving. We haven't put one up since being married, because we spend majority of the next month with our family. This year I'd rather skip Christmas and :plane: off to some island. Next year if we're still childless :cry:, I want a nice vacation.

Around the 1st December even though OH is saying no!!

This is our first xmas in our own home so wer putting it up on the 1st of december :thumbup:

end of november :) there are a few houses up here already have theres up,

About a week before Xmas, it's DS1's bday on the 14th so I don't want to start making a big fuss of Xmas before his bday iykwim.

Normally the last weekend of November, or the first weekend in December, it's going up EXACTLY lol.. On the 3rd as we are staying out on the Friday at a premier inn and not back till late Saturday!

i mite let him put it up nxt week or 2 lol
hes a bus driver he recons theres loads round rotherham and barnsley got theres up lol

I wanted to do it last week, think will do it last weekend of nov, when get back from xmas market, will be in the mood then :thumbup:

^^ i dont know weather to let him do it or not whilst were all in togeather which isnt very often lol
i just like when the trees up cos i can start wrapping everyones gifts lol i love wrappin them up then putting um under tree :)

We'll be putting ours up on the 1st of december, last year I done it the week before but it just didn't feel right having them up in November. :)

I did mine last weekend...exactly 6 weeks before xmas. I'M EXCITED!!

^^ aww im gunna let him do it wednesday thats the next day we will all be upa nd in at the same time i want to do it all 2geva iykwim like a family thing

Ours are going up on the 4th December this year, OH has promised to help me decorate the house since it's his day off :happydance:

I'm so excited to do it as this is our first christmas in our new home and my first proper christmas away from my parents.

Different each year, depends how i feel. Think it will be the middle of december this year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->