when do you put up x-mas tree

rs went up the 4th :blush:

OF NOVEMBER!!!!!!

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 21
xdaniellexpx your tree is lovely! I put mine up wednesday just gone, i was feeling rather festive so up it went!

About 14th December - we have a real tree so can't so it ant earlier or we will have a twig with decorations by Xmas eve!

it looks nicer than that in rl had 600 lights onit hehe its 8ft tho x

I want to do mine now,We went to the German christmas market today and ive managed to finish all my xmas shopping too,Im Feeling really xmassy,Ive had to physically stop myself from putting it up

Damn this thread...

I ended up putting my tree up....I love it,Although i bet i will be gagging to rip it down Dec 26th.

When I was a child it went up the weekend after my sisters birthday which was the 9th.

Now it goes up whenever the hubby does it.

(I don't do Christmas and wouldn't get 'involved' if I had a choice. Lol.)

This will be our first Christmas as a married couple and in our own place but we may go small this year, my parents have a pre-decorated 1 1/2 foot tree that we can put on the sofa table that I may borrow (they never uses it, I think they got it for free). We don't have any of our own decorations and I really don't feel like buying/putting it up/taking it down/storing it and what not.

2 weeks before. It kindof gets in the way so can't be up for too long.

I shout at people for talking about Christmas too early but when I get to it I really throw myslef into it with tinsel, songs etc...

The weekend after Thanksgiving, so next weekend :D

The first weekend in dec, so this year the 3rd or 4 th dec, although we have moved the living room round from last year so not sure where it will fit! :)

I'll prob put mine up the 3 or 4 December, my birthday is the 1 of December so I never want a tree up before then! My parents get a real tree and usually put it up the weekend before Christmas and keep it up until the orthodox Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->