when do you put up your

Status
Not open for further replies.
Around the 25th of November. 15 more days!

after Thanksgiving :D. nice weekend eating leftovers, listening to christmas music, and putting up decorations!!!! of course i will be heavily pregnant this year so there will be a lot of barking orders to DH to move this, set up that, hang this etc :rofl:

First weekend in December normally, just looked at calendar so it will be the 6th Dec this year....or maybe I'll put it up on the 30th November....hmmmmm decisions decisions!

Normally the first weekend in December yayyy !!! xxx

Leaving til a couple of weeks before xmas this year, because i'l have two kids to try and pull away from it!! lol. Last year it went down on the 27th because my lil boy pulled it ontop of himself and i coulnd't be bothered to put it back together(i was 8 and half months pregnant) so i just took it down!! We'll see what happens this year! x

we'll be putting ours up the last weekend in Nov because if we wait until the first weekend in December a week will have gone by already.

Im quite traditional and they go up 12 days before xmas and come down 12 days after x

if it was up to me theyd be up now :) love the xmas spirit :D but its still in my parents' attic and OH wont let me put it up til december. He is anally retentive when it comes to the decorations, kinda like monica from friends!!

we put our christmas tree up 1 week b4 xmas and decorations the first weekend in dec. OH puts his chrstmas tree christmas eve. lol

We usually put ours up a few days after Thanksgiving.

I want to get all of the stuff up right now.. and start Christmas baking and start going to Christmas parties. I seriously fing hate November.. it's "the month of boring" if anyone's seen the TV commericals for the Royal Agricultural Fair in Canada I think you'll understand what I'm talking about.. :rofl:.. I wish I could fast forward from Nov 1 to about Dec 15. Anyways my parents are doing renos in the basement and I doubt they want to get the Christmas stuff out until that's over and done with..

Tonight lol, Rich has gone the pub so he will be shocked when he gets in

Right now! Yay!!! OH finally said 'Well put it up then!!' When i was going through this thread looking at how many people have theirs up :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->