When do you think a&e is necessary ?

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
what that says basically ^^

First of all I have heart problem history....All night my chest has been sore, my chest and back pains really sore now and I am dizzy and feel sick .. My aunties telling me to go to a&e but I would rather wait for my doctor appointment at 6. :D

id say gp first too :)

a&e is more for serious accidents, broken bones or f you think youre dying/very ill.

unless you're in immense pain i'd
wait for the doc :flower:

Same, I say see your GP first. A&E is only really for things like broken bones or really serious injury

plus the fact that youre well enough to post shows youre not unwell enough to bypass the gp.

i have a heart problem.. but i know that if i carry on like you are(dizzy etc) i will pass out lol ! so to be honest i usually got to the hospital, because i know thats where my doctor will send me anyways.. but usually i wouldn't be able to sit up let alone type on here when my heart is bad... so yeah gp would be fine i would say :) X

Considering how long you will have to wait in A&E, You might aswell just wait to see your doctor.
Hope your ok.
x

I would see the GP, they will assess whether you need to be treated in the hospital.

V xxx

id see the gp to unless your collapseing or your heart beat is uncontrolable id stick with the gp as it could be a virus and then theres not much they can do

hope ypur ok x

I would go to your GP
Unless the pain in your chest gets worse, you are finding breathing hard etc. Then go to A+E
x

Thanks everyone I went to the gp and my Hearts inflamed xx

glad you went hope you feel better soon x

I work in ED, I would say try wait for GP but if you did go ED you wouldnt be turned away or considered a non ED patient, chest pain never is... up to you hun, depending what area you r in it might be quicker to wait for GP. xxx

I think I would have to be nearly dying to go to a&e lol but thats just me, I even put off going to the GP until someone nearly forces me!

I avoid A&E's for myself but unfortunately they are neccesary for Tegan every now and again.. Although we can't just take her to the local hospital, we have to make a 45 min drive to the Childrens hospital. One of her conditions has a 3 hour time limit (between shunt failure and death) so we don't mess about with GP's :lol:

Glad you went to the Gp though hun! Do you have medication or anything? x

Yeah they gave me Diclofenac sodium :) I always get really paranoid with my previous heart surgery and problems before. xx

:hugs: Hope you feel a bit better soon hun x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"