When do you typically have bloodwork done for the first time

Laeyla

Reaction score
Hi all! I am expecting baby #3 Feb 22. I actually found out really early...10 dpo. I haven't been to the doc yet I called my ob and they said to do bloodwork which I did last Friday and called on Monday to book appointment and ultrasound as per her instructions but she told me to bloodwork again because my ob likes the hcg levels to be higher before he books anything..(It was 124 Last time)..i feel like it still may be too low though? As today i am 5 days past my expected period. Thoughts? Lol I'm impatient and I guess I just want some sort of confirmation and it won't really feel real til my doc tells me or my ultrasound...ive never had to do bloodwork twice but I don't think I've ever found out this early either.

It seems normal to me for how early you are. They probably just want you to come in to confirm that your numbers are indeed doubling. That's the main reason why they ask for more bloodwork. If your numbers seem to be rising normally, they will then book your appointment. Good luck and congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->