When does everyone have there Booking appt

That's so late, unless you have your dating scan there and then that's far too late :wacko: you need your notes and for the mw to do family history health checks and such etc etc. I've just moved to Bucks and the mw here sees us at 7/8w x

No apparently the midwife does my booking appointment either here or the medical centre then she refers me for a scan :-/ surely that has to be wrong?

What if you wanted a Michael translucency scan? The latest that can be done is 13+5 I think? :wacko:

I'm going to phone Monday & ask to speak to my midwife if I've still not heard anything, I'm hoping the receptionist is wrong as if I am further along & they stick to the date that could've been my af then when I actually have my scan I'll be a lot further then 12weeks!!

It's so different from place to place. Here you see the gp sometime after your BFP, and they refer you to the hospital for a booking appointment and scan at 12 weeks. If necessary they can also refer to the early pregnancy unit, but as routine no midwife/booking until 12 weeks. :)

I saw the mw on tues at 8+5 at the surgery. She booked my scan there and then, gave me my bounty pack and is coming to my house on 10th when I'm 10w for my booking appt. I got my scan date yesterday.

Omg. I had that same issue on Monday. I'm like I thought I'm suppose to be seen btwn 8-10 weeks?!?! I called back on Tuesday and talked to another receptionist who scheduled for an early appt smh. With my first pregnancy five years ago I didn't have to wait that long. Maybe we jus been outta the pregnancy game too long hahahha.

I thought the exact same my youngest it 3 1/2 so I was thinking god things have changed haha at least it's not just been that's been out of it for a while x

hahahha exactly lol

Hi ladies thanks for all the replies

Well my midwife called me this morning & I'm booked in to see her in just over 2weeks, she wanted to see me earlier but as it's a longer appt it's the 1st 1 she's got free for that length of time, & she's also arranging a scan for me so hopefully I'll hear off that soon, she said if it's not before my appt with her them when I go & see her she can phone & get it rearranged so it's sooner x

I rang my doctors last Friday, and spoke to my midwife. She is coming on Wednesday.

Ring them back xx

I have an appointment with my midwife on the 16th which only makes me 5+5 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"