When does it feel real

PaulaR

Reaction score
I have been pregnant before so you think I would remember but I don't! I am 4 weeks 4 days pregnant and I feel like it's just unreal. I have a ultrasound on Halloween so maybe then? When did it feel real for everyone else ?

Congratulations! I’m having my baby tomorrow and it feels real oh...today! :rofl:

I'm 8+5 weeks today and it doesn't feel real most of the time. I've known for over 5 weeks and I still can't wrap my mind around it. :haha:

24 weeks today, with strong kicks and noticeable movement and it still doesn't feel completely real! I'm putting it down to the fact that I'm having a girl and I already have a boy and there are basically zero females in either family besides me so I wasn't sure I could produce girls haha! So I don't think it's really going to feel real until she's here!

Honestly, this time around it didn't feel real til I had my 20 week scan. I think that's because I had a mc before this, so really just couldn't wrap my head around it all until then. With my first, I think it was after the 12 week scan though. It really does take awhile sometimes though.

After suffering a loss I dont think it will seem real to me untill I've given birth and the baby is placed in my arms untill then I know anything can happen and rip my dream away from me

Im 8+5 with my 3rd and it feels very real to me, especially the nausea im getting every minute of every day. Im an older mum (38) and im definitely feeling it more than I did with my other 2. The tiredness is horrendous.

I have only told my OH and mum know, im waiting until my scan, but I have no idea how work have noticed, considering I spend most of my time face planted on my desk or crying!! x

Im 8+5 with my 3rd and it feels very real to me, especially the nausea im getting every minute of every day. Im an older mum (38) and im definitely feeling it more than I did with my other 2. The tiredness is horrendous.

I have only told my OH and mum know, im waiting until my scan, but I have no idea how work have noticed, considering I spend most of my time face planted on my desk or crying!! x

Uhh I know I am 33 this time around and I am exhausted and achey. But I thought it was from the 20 lb weight gain 😩 I managed before the pregnancy finally catching up with me!

I don't think it really hits you until AFTER you come home from hospital and realize that this IS your baby and you can't give it back! :rofl:

I don't think it really hits you until AFTER you come home from hospital and realize that this IS your baby and you can't give it back! :rofl:

:rofl: Sometimes I have a similar thought process with my 9 year old when he's being particularly difficult. I think "someone should really come take care of this kid" then it hits me "oh yeah, he's mine...I am that someone." :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->