When does nausea get better?!

berry

Reaction score
Im really struggling at the moment with nausea from late afternoon till i go to sleep. Had bad sickness last time but not being able to sleep as i feel so ill is really getting me down:cry: When did your symptoms start to improve?

Im really struggling at the moment with nausea from late afternoon till i go to sleep. Had bad sickness last time but not being able to sleep as i feel so ill is really getting me down:cry: When did your symptoms start to improve?
should get better round the 12wk mark, your body adjusting to the new person on board good luck x

i am just satrting to get a bit better just now, still waves of sickness but starting to feel like i can at least stand sometimes, hoping it will be almost gone by 13 weeks, it was for my last...

hope you feel better soon, 7-9 weeks was the worst for me.

I feel for you sweetie. Im going through the same at the moment. And there is nothing i have taken that is easing it at the moment. I have it from bout 12 in the day till up to when i go to bed. Moving makes it worse. Im off to do the school run in a min.:sick: I cant sleep either which i think makes it worse as im tired ontop of feeling like crap too. Hope it eases for you soon lovely. Know i wasnt much help,but just wanted to let you know that your not alone.:hugs:

your deffinjately not on your own! i cant even bare to get up off the sofa to go for a wee which is quite often at the mo.. :O( things we do

Mine was pretty bad until 15 weeks last pregnancy. I have it bad right now but I'm hoping it fades around 12 weeks this time.

BTW my doctor gave me some meds for it and it's wonderful. It's called Zofran.

Maybe yours could help you too?

Mine was pretty bad until 15 weeks last pregnancy. I have it bad right now but I'm hoping it fades around 12 weeks this time.

BTW my doctor gave me some meds for it and it's wonderful. It's called Zofran.

Maybe yours could help you too?

they wont give us anything in the uk :nope:

Try looking into Vitamin B6, OH just bought some for me, at this point I'll try anything!! :(

Everyones different Hun,I had mine from the second I woke to the minute I went to sleep,it stopped on exactly 14wks I still get it a little every now and then but nowhere near as bad xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->