When does the back pain/aching let up?!

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
So i think i can assume im in early labour:wacko: Rang mymidwife a few hours ago for advice as last night while trying to DTD OH could feel what we think is bubs head. Since, i have been having alot of water loss (not sure if this is my waters yet) And gradually through today iv had mild belly ache but now i have back ache which is causing me some grief!

So....Im on my own, i have Connah so im doing him his tea then he is off to bed:thumbup: Im still leaking something but mw says to sit tight for a while yet...

I have a question about the pain though.

with Connah i had backache for the latent phase and slept it off but this time the ache is not painful but quite uncomfortable and im quite restless. Its defo got worse over the past few hours but its constant still. I have period cramping too but thats quite mild.

this constant ache that i have it travelling up my entire back :(, i can feel it in my shoulder blades if that makes sense? Its quite intense too.

i dont want to stay still, cant get comfortable...Im on edge here!

Has anyone else had this type of pain? and when the chuff is it gonna let up?!:wacko:

sounds like with the ache and the wanting to move, the baby needs to be in a better position.

keep trying different positions and see which feels the best.

Good luck !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->