When does the bloat go???

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Laughing Girl, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Laughing Girl

Laughing Girl Well-Known Member

Its killing me - currently sporting a "ribs n bloat" look and its not a good one. When, oh when, will I deflate to what's actually there?
    :shrug:

2. sahara

sahara Me, my OH and DD Nicola

I am still bloated at 10+4 its less in the morning and worse in the evening

3. ladypotter

ladypotter Three Girls!!!

I was kind of sad, my bloat dissapeared this weekend. I look completely normal now which OF COURSE is freaking me out. :wacko:

4. sahara

sahara Me, my OH and DD Nicola

I am sure all is fine, some of my symptoms disappeared at the 7 weekish mark. My breast tenderness went i think about 7+4

5. EternalRose

EternalRose Well-Known Member

I have major bloatage too! Like a previous poster, it is less in the morning and in the evening I look ready for my 20 week scan :shrug:

6. Pixie81

Pixie81 Mummy to Oliver & Amelia

Glad this is normal. I just found out I'm pregnant today and I feel really bloated. I've felt sick since I got up this morning and my tummy's really tender to touch. I don't remember feeling like this in my last pregnancy but that was 10 years ago!

I called the doctors this afternoon when I found out and the receptionist has put my details in the book for the midwife. She hasn't called yet though. The Clear Blue indicator said i'm 1-2 weeks pregnant.

7. hopeforamirac

hopeforamirac Well-Known Member

my bloat has started to go now

8. ellie27

ellie27 Well-Known Member

I had really bad bloat!!

I am slim size 8/10 and even when I was just 7/8wks pregnant I thought I looked about 6months cos of all the bloat!!

It went away around 13wks and then I was back to my normal flat stomach!!

But over the last 3 weeks I have bloomed and now have a cute wee bump!! And no bloat at all!!

9. akgrown

akgrown Proud Mom of 1!!

Hi there! Mine didn't start to go away until about week 11ish. It was weird as I had a bloat bump and when it wasn't there it was like "is there anything in there anymore?!" hehe Also, probiotics helped ease some of the bloat for me...