When does the extreme exhaustion ease?

sil

Reaction score
I was lucky to have easy pregnancies for my two DS but my third and final pregnancy is kicking my butt. I am nauseous and exhausted but the exhaustion is actually what's getting to me the most. I feel like an awful mom because I can barely muster the energy to play and I have a much shorter fuse. I am falling asleeep on the couch by 8pm and no matter how much or little sleep I get I feel like I can barely keep my eyes open. I'm usually so energetic and try to always be out and about with my boys and since we are doing less active activities they're acting up more with more energy. I'm ten weeks now. When will my energy come back?

Wish I could tell you. I can barely stay awake during the day too. Wake up at 8am and back in bed by 10am! I'm thinking once we are out of the first trimester it will ease up.

Oy, I'm sorry. I had that till 29 weeks along with my fourth pregnancy. My third wasn't as bad. I was about 16 weeks along when I got some energy for a while. I'm gonna be honest with ya. You may or may not feel better as you get into the second trimester. I hope you do, though. Our hormones balance out so much better at around 12-15 weeks.

For me the first time, it was around 14 weeks. I was literally in bed by about 7pm most nights, which is fine when it's your first time and you don't have a toddler running around. Won't probably be as easy the next time around, I'm afraid.

I'm pregnant with our 3rd. I don't remember struggling with tiredness with the first 2, but this time the exhaustion is awful. I'm ready to go back to bed about 2 hours after I get up and if I actually have to go out and do stuff I can hardly function for the rest of the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->