When exactly does the 2nd trimester start?

katy1310

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused - some places I read it starts at 14 weeks and other places I read it starts on the first day of week 14, ie the day after you reach 13 weeks...

Anyone able to clear this up for me? I should either be there by now or I will be moving on to the 2nd trimester section at the weekend - see you all there and thank you so much for all your help so far!!

xxx

I'm a bit confused - some places I read it starts at 14 weeks and other places I read it starts on the first day of week 14, ie the day after you reach 13 weeks...

Anyone able to clear this up for me? I should either be there by now or I will be moving on to the 2nd trimester section at the weekend - see you all there and thank you so much for all your help so far!!

xxx

Thank you - so I definitely should be over there by now!

Depends on how you break things up, but 13 weeks 3 days seems to be the most accurate.
https://www.baby2see.com/pregnancylength.html

For people that can't decide, i just say move over when you move to the next box. I think that's 13+3 or so. I went over at 14 weeks, anytime between i'd say :happydance:

alot of places say 13 weeks bnb says 14 on the thing but i say move over now :)

xx

yeh i moved over whenever the ticker moved onto the next baby hehe

x

Some places say 12 weeks, some say 13+3, some say 14 weeks.

I moved over to the second tri forum when I was 12 weeks, because that's when my book told me I was in second tri. I think in terms of the forum, you should move over when you feel the threads in that section are more appropriate for your pregnancy

Well, you definitely are in the second trimester from your ticker! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->