When have I BDed enough?

hanrh

Reaction score
Hello ladies....

Might be a silly question but when is it okay to stop bding everyday in a cycle without the chance of missing the fertile window?

I am on cd20. I had a temp dip on cd16 and my cbfm said peak on cd17/18 (see chart). We have BDed every day since cd11. Should I give it a few more days just in case??

If you've already ovulated then there is no reason to keep having sex, unless you want to for fun. Having "enough" sex really doesn't mean a lot...you can get pregnant from having sex once.

If you got a peak on Cd 16 I would BD on the 16 and 17th as you will ovulate on either first or second peak...

Every other day is what we did and I used the monitor and only DTD during highs/peaks for baby making. Good luck!!!

thank you ladies... think I will give it one more go today and then like you suggested, every other day from then.

You are after ovulation so honestly you can do whatever your chances are there any more BD won't change they...hope this is your month!!

I would say you have already O'd and your fertile window has passed... but it doesn't hurt to keep dtd every other day now does it..? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->