When is baby coming??

L

Litol_x_Me

Okay since there is only 3 bits too choose from && none specifying where too post what i thought i would post this in here.

Just wanted too be nosey && ask you all when is baby coming?!?!!?

My due date is the 14th of december so a christmas baby for me

What about everyone else??

&& For those not pregnant yet what would be your ideal due date??

xxx

;) Moved to the Pregnancy club! This will cover everyone who is pregnant :headspin:

;) Moved to the Pregnancy club! This will cover everyone who is pregnant :headspin:

Sorry i am new so still finding my way round i thought i could only post in that part lol sorry x_x

Due on September 3 but will be having my baby via C-section. My C-section is booked and the date is August 26th.

Due on September 3 but will be having my baby via C-section. My C-section is booked and the date is August 26th.

I wish i was having a c section!!! The thought of my baby coming out of "there" is freaking me out! lol

Good luck && all the best for the time!!

xxxx

Be careful what you wish for hon! Sometimes C-sections aren't all they are cracked up to be. My first was worse as it was done after two days of induction hell and then ended in an emergency C-section. It took quite a few weeks to recover from the pain.

The second one was much better as it was a planned C-section and I recovered very quickly.

But, the thing is, recovery from a vaginal birth is so much quicker. I know it is scary and if I had to actually go through one now, I would be worried too. You can and will be able to do it. :)

Yeah i guess so, My friend was in labor for 3 days with her first then they noticed after the 3 days that her pelvis was tilted and took her for a c section i feel sorry she had 3 days of pain first lol

BTW, best wishes to you too hon! :hugs:

Thank you!!!

I asked you a question on the other thread of mine you posted on too lol

xxxx

December 3rd!! We're not TOO far apart!

Only 11 days!!

Althought i hope i deliver on the due date as the last thing i want is the hospitals version of christmas dinner lol!!!!!

xxx

just had to say august 26th is a great day (my birthday lol):happydance:

5th december with any luck, ohs birthday is on the 7th! what a great pressie

My due date is January 4th but I'll be having and elective C-section, my 3rd one at that!

That probably means that it'll be between xmas and new year. :happydance:

9th july for me =]

congrats on your lil christmas suprise :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back