When is baby coming??

I am between Rae and Uvlollypop....december 4th

It's brilliant too see alot of december babies due!!!

&& for all you other mummy's2be goodluck for when the time comes!!

Cause i am pooping myself about the labor lol!!

xxxx

2nd June. Eek!

Welcome to the board :) hope your pregnancy is going well :)

xxx

You mummy's who are due before me will have too let me know what too expect with labor cause i am so scared it's scary!!!

xx

September 28th but the doctors dont seem to really have decided how far gone i am!! Ha ha! They all keep telling me different things!! Good Luck to all you who are having their babies soon, grrrr... waiting is not a strong point of mine!!

September 28th but the doctors dont seem to really have decided how far gone i am!! Ha ha! They all keep telling me different things!! Good Luck to all you who are having their babies soon, grrrr... waiting is not a strong point of mine!!

sept 28th is my wedding anniversary hehe. I'm due November 16th which personally I think is a good time as I have maternity leave over christmas so dont have to book holiday and baby will be old enough by summer to enjoy the sunshine (if we get any in this country)

November 23rd for me, too. I would of course prefer to deliver earlier rather than later, but it's all in all not a bad time 'cause DH is on day shifts that month through December.

November 10th here and I'm hoping I don't go too late. As much as I don't want to, I really need to get back to work for Jan. 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->