When is best to test?

mizsophiexxxx

Reaction score
I use an app to track my periods and I came on a few days earlier than normal at the end of August instead of the start of September like I should of. This put ovulation day at 14th Sept, I slept with a guy on 11th Sept and it was unprotected. I went on my app then the Monday night and noticed that my ovulation day had changed to Sun 12th Sept, so now I'm wondering if there was any chance of it resulting in pregnancy.

Mon 13th felt a bit crampy and bloated first thing, but then it went away. Tue 14th had weird pain on my right side (was that ovulation?) for all of a few minutes in the morning and then it went. Thur 16th I was definitely bloated and couldn't sleep all night. Felt fine then except that my sex drive seemed to have gone through the roof since the Saturday night when me an him done the deed.

Since then I've felt overly tired, crampy, back aches, headaches, hot flushes, peeing more than normal and a little bit nauseous. Then today the 23rd I've been irritable, my brother managed to annoy me within five minutes of him being home, then I cried for no real reason except that I was thinking about mine an the guy I slept with situation and that we're in a better place than we was this time last year and now I've got a headache.

I took a Tuesday 21st in the afternoon because I think I've been worrying so much and it came back negative. I'm not due my period until Sept 27th according to the app, so just wondering when the best time to test would be? Is it still too early? Shall I wait to see if my period comes or not?

Around 11dpo should be quite accurate but people do still get positives after that. Hope you get the result you want

Around 11dpo should be quite accurate but people do still get positives after that. Hope you get the result you want

Today should be 13dpo and I'm due on this week, haven't taken another test as I need to buy some. Fingers crossed x

Afternoons can be better for some people.
Good luck :)

Thank you!!! x

Still been feeling off, nauseous, headaches, tired and cramps the past few days .TMI but when I went to the toilet in work I noticed really light pink/red discharge/blood not 100% sure, on my pantyliner and when I wiped but there was nothing in the toilet, has been the same since I got home, a bit on the liner and when wiped. Had cramps this morning and I dunno if this is too late to be implantation bleeding?? or whether it is the start of my period even though it's never been like this before. Not going shopping til Tuesday so won't get tests until then to find out.

Bleeding might be your period coming on time. Symptoms could also be pms or pregnancy. Just have to wait and see. good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->