When is normal to get a BFP result?

lynn23

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been nauseated everyday on and off for the past week and last few days have been nauseated almost all day each day. This is not normal for me and the first reason I am suspecting pregnancy.. Today I started getting a gross taste in my mouth that doesn't seem to go away (so far) after eating or drinking things. Once I'm done, it comes back.. I was almost nauseated enough today to feel near throwing up.. not quite but near when you start wondering if you will throw up. I don't have increased cm really, seems fairly normal.. I think I ovulated some time between the 21 and the 24th because I had egg whitey type cm around then. My last period was on the 11th. I am not sure when I should be testing.. I tried today because I've been feeling so nauseated but it was negative. Does anyone have any idea when I should test?

Was at the doc for something else today and mentioned feeling nauseated and gross taste in my mouth. He said to come back if I missed my period.. which is due around the 11th prob again? I am not exactly sure how long my cycles are because I don't really keep track usually. aaanyway I was hoping I could maybe test a reasonable time before I missed but maybe should wait till I do? Well, any advice would be great. Whats a normal time to test and get a BFP if pregnant as opposed to testing too early and getting a negative even tho still possible pregnant but too early?

I feel so sick its tough it seems kind of likely. Its like, nauseated without the other flu symptoms.. no aches, no feeling generally lousy (besides nauseated), no fever.. I also noticed a vein in my right boob today was more pronounced and have sore boobs. (tho thats normal before pms.. soreness i mean).

Anyway blah blah, thanks for reading, lol. I'd love to hear any advice.
:)

Wow....sounds very promising! You probably just tested a little too soon. Try again on the 10th and 11th if AF hasn't arrived by then. You could still get your BFP. It really does sound like m/s though. I've had nausea all morning long this morning then just woozy in the tummy the rest of the day and its still feeling sensitive tonight. I refuse to get my hopes up though. Take care and good luck!:hugs: Keep us posted!!

Thanks Kimberly... I hope you get your BFP soon too!!

I also have been breaking out a little which is unusual for me.. and have gas/burping which i think i sometimes get with pms. I also have had quite slight crampish feelings.
What symptoms are you having? If I am not pregnant, I am going to wonder whats causing the nausea lol!

Hi

I could have written your post! I am feeling really nauseous and have done for 4 days now. I sadly mc on 11th September but ovulated as normal on cd15 and I am due af on friday. I also tested yesterday and like you got a BFN!

Lets hope these are signs and we tested too early. Fingers crossed

Love Ellie x

Your symptoms sound promising hun so good luck.....i didnt get a :bfp: until 19 DPO! i got negs before that, i had all the symptoms your having tho, Plus my nose was snuffy and i had a nose bleed (something that never happens to me except when im pregnant)

Just wait a while and test again, good luck xxxxx

Hi

I could have written your post! I am feeling really nauseous and have done for 4 days now.

Me too! I've had sore boobs since 1dpo, but they seem to have stopped now (8dpo). I've been burping alot, getting headaches, bad back, and feeling very queasy. Last night was really bad and lasted about 3 hours. I'm due at the weekend (or just after) and promised myself I wouldn't test until then... but I did this morning and got a :bfn: Waaay too early but I'm still hoping!

Good luck all! :happydance:

I read in a recent report that the majority of people get their BFP 12DPO but it changes by person, obviously.

Hehe.. well it seems if there is a pregnancy test in the house I will pee on it. immediately. Haha..

just kidding but, almost lol. I was saving the other test from the 2 pack I bought for a few days, but nope woke up and what do I do? Yep, used the other test already arg! bnf again.
I am not feeling as nauseated today, here and there. Oh maybe as I speak... er type. lol..

I had a tarot card/physicic (sp) type reading today and reader asked me about cycle/cramping for some reason and I mentioned I was wondering if I was pregnant and she said when I walked in she got feeling I might have a baby on board!
So that was kinda cool..

wow I am feeling the same way - nauseated, tired, kinda sore boobies, headaches and slight cramping....I did have spotting on 10 DPO and I am not 13 DPO have tested 8,11,12 and 13 DPO all BFN.....urgh - I don;t want AF to show up.....the cramps are making me think she may show up....also temps are still quite high...first time temping so I think they are high - they are above coverline and I am due to get AF on Friday....what do you think - check out my chart and let me know....baby dust!

Your symptoms sound good hun. Good Luck!!

Hey I am similar to you - Due for period on 12th sept... however, since Sunday last week I have felt this ongoing dull ache in my abdomen and the odd cramp here and there... with some weird nausea like feelings randomly over the alst few days... Took atest 3 days ago with a BFN though, it could have been too early.

well today my temps took a nosedive....still above the coverline but just over the coverline....I had brown spotting when I wiped. but today it was a little more so I put a tampon in just in case af came along. When I changed it and put a new one in and then changed the 2nd one - it was clear! - i am sooo confused....

to just go over today
temps went from 97.22 to 96.76 - just above coverline
major headache
a little nausea
really dizzy at the gym
brown spotting -started a little heavier but now nothing...
AF is due tomorrow...

could I possibly still be in?

I didn't test today (shock horror!) will test tomorrow if not AF

just got AF- I am out - I suppose I will be back on the next TWW!!!

Good luck everyone else. I hope there will be some good news.

Sorry to hear you got at!! I hope you get your bfp next cycle :)

How do you take your temp, how is it diff than an ear thermometer? My temp is between 99.5 and 100.1 today.

No af for me so far and this morning I was rushed and accidently peed ON the result window area lol.. And not sure if there was enough that hit the part you are supposed to pee on (LOL sorry if tmi). But the was a very faint pine it could be because I peed on it tho. Didn't have much color... So il test tomorrow morning again. I found out I had an abcess today and was prescribed antibiotics turns out they can cause birth defects so I didn't take them from pharmacy. I will have to take something else or those once I find out for sure either way. Blah!! I'm allergic to some antibiotics so kind of sucks I don't really want totake one I've never taken before :( wish I knew now if I am pregnant or not for sure

ah i just read your post!!!! its sounds like somebodys preggers!....you have a really high temp! go POAS for me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

wow your temps are really high!!!

What are you temps like pre o? Mine are low like in the 96's and my highs were 97's - iwould love a 100!!!

Did you pee on a stick??? - I am dying to know if you are PG. I hope you are!

make sure you post to let us know....

I temp with a basal thermometer (orally) I take my temps usually at 5.30am but at weekends at around 7.00 so not sure if that makes a big difference or not!

Wish you all the luck Lynn.

POAS !! just a note: the high temps could be from your abscess.... careful it's not getting infected!!

Hello :)

Yes, I was thinking I might have had high temp from having an abscess. I am at my sisters now for thanksgiving (im canadian) and AF was due today. So far, no AF!
I haven't tested since Thursday night which was a negative. I figure if I wait a bit, if I am pregnant the chemical will have some time to increase so I could get an obvious result. It's supposed to be most accurate when you are a bit late right?

I might test tomorrow morning if no af, or maybe monday. I still have sore boobs. Usually for me pms sympoms drop off before period starts or day of. My nipples are quite sensitive and sore to touch and around them, but not my whole boobs.
I also noticed I don't/haven't really felt bloated like I usually do with PMS (I don't think I have, anyway..)

So I guess I will find out soon! I have a first response non digital and a first response digital left to use. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->