When is normal to get a BFP result?

Hello :)

Yes, I was thinking I might have had high temp from having an abscess. I am at my sisters now for thanksgiving (im canadian) and AF was due today. So far, no AF!
I haven't tested since Thursday night which was a negative. I figure if I wait a bit, if I am pregnant the chemical will have some time to increase so I could get an obvious result. It's supposed to be most accurate when you are a bit late right?

I might test tomorrow morning if no af, or maybe monday. I still have sore boobs. Usually for me pms sympoms drop off before period starts or day of. My nipples are quite sensitive and sore to touch and around them, but not my whole boobs.
I also noticed I don't/haven't really felt bloated like I usually do with PMS (I don't think I have, anyway..)

So I guess I will find out soon! I have a first response non digital and a first response digital left to use. lol

sound good so far . let us know when you test hopefully its a :bfp:

Well I tested today, day late for period, or prob around 17dpo and negative. no light line, nothing. So i am probably not pregnant, and not in a relationship, or married.. this was unexpected. So I am sad. As who knows when I will be in the position to try to conceive with someone :(

Well I tested today, day late for period, or prob around 17dpo and negative. no light line, nothing. So i am probably not pregnant, and not in a relationship, or married.. this was unexpected. So I am sad. As who knows when I will be in the position to try to conceive with someone :(
:hug: A neg test with no period I would retest in 2 days what test did you use ?

Thanks Serina.. I used a first response non digital. Not even a faint line :S
:(

No period and still have sore boobs. Blah

I am now 15dpo sore boobs too and neg test this morning I really wish my body would either say preggers not period and not leave me standin like this

well, i think af is coming i saw some pink when i wiped today (sorry if tmi) oh well...

good luck to you guys

I am just like you. I am about 3 days late (I was supposed to have my period on Oct. 10th or 11th....tested this AM and BFN. I don't feel that AF is coming. I cramped a bit last week and my boobs were sore, but now I don't have anything....not a drop of blood when I got to the bathroom. I'm so confused and hating my body for playing tricks on me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->