When should i get testing done??

aussiettc

Mum of 4 and ttc#5
Reaction score
OK i was wondering if i should try to get some testing done. I am currently having another MC. I had one at 5 +4 in February and another at about 12-14 weeks back in 1996. However between 1996 and 2010 i did have 3 healthy pregnacies. Do you thing i should get some testing done?
Any ideas would be great.

Hi Aussie

I am so so sorry that this is happening to you again.

I think the below link gives a really comprehensive list and explanation of different tests that they can do.

https://www.miscarriageassociation....tigations following recurrent miscarriage.pdf

take care :hugs:

hx

You could probably ask for private testing. Here in th UK you get free testing on the National Health Service if you had 3 mc's under 35 and if you had 2 over 35.

Ive had them done. Most usually they take several vials of blood from you. Testing for hormone levels, thyroid, kidney and liver function. They also test for vits and mineral levels, in particular folic acid levels. They will also check for any blood clotting issues. They will ask you and your partner for an extensive family medical history including any auto immune, heart disease, strokes, and heart attacks etc.

I hope that helps and that you get the answers you're looking for. Also, sorry for your loss, hun!

:hugs: Omi xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->