When should I test?

Sammmantha26

Mommy to 4
Reaction score
I have been having suddenly more symptoms today such as smell aversions, bad waves of nausea especially after I smoked a cigarette (last one, it convinced me that I might actually be pregnant). I've also had an insatiable hunger, it feels like my stomach is filled with air and I need to eat to make it better, but the nausea fights against it... also when I was being sexual with my boyfriend my nipples leaked, which has never happened before. My son is 3 and I wasnt able to produce enough for him so it dried up over two years ago.

Anyway, I'm wondering when you all think I should test... could the sudden increase in symptoms mean my hcg level could have gone up? I am newly off of Nexplanon, but my 'on nexplanon' period should be starting tomorrow, and if I had a normal 28 day cycle it wou Wednesday but it was a BFN. ld be starting on Monday. I tested with an FRER test on

oh my goodness I must be tired..that should have said :

I am newly off of Nexplanon, but my 'on nexplanon' period should be starting tomorrow, and if I had a normal 28 day cycle it would be starting on Monday. I tested with an FRER test on Wednesday but it was a BFN... what do you think?

thank you

I think your symptoms sound promising and I would test. If it's still bfn, wait a week and try again :) good luck!

Thanks for the response! I tested and got another BFN but im just in such a hurry to find out I guess..Everybody except my boyfriend says it's in my head but I am very sure that my symptoms are real.. im just hoping they're from pregnancy and not AF or birth control withdrawals

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->