When should I test?

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
Sorry I posted this question in a thread but I thought it made more sense in it's own thread.

When would you test if you don't know when you O'd and you don't know how long your cycle is?

I came off BCP a month ago tomorrow, I had a breakthrough bleed straight after and due to circumstances only dtd from CD19 (counting the first breakthrough bleed day as CD1). I don't know when to expect AF and so I don't know when to test. I haven't checked temp or anything, we weren't even going to try this cycle but just ended up trying after some good news. Now I'm stumped! I was feeling really like AF was about to start (tender boobs, 'heavy' feeling down below, cranky as hell) the last 2 days but then today all those symptoms have gone. I'm on CD25 counting the first day of breakthrough bleeding as CD1. Normally I'd be feeling AF symptoms starting now but they've all gone? I've also had insane fatigue (even sleeping in the day) and feeling very cold and shivery but otherwise we'll but I feel fine today. :/

Any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->