When should i test

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Ok been ttc 2 yrs had 3 cps and a few weird things eg no bfp but over 18 high temps (i didnt want to.test early) so could be a few more losses but cant say for sure.

It is something i was speaking to my doc about as i feel im having early losses. Ironically i had to.cancel my appointment as shortly after o i got really ill with flu. I have stopped temping now as just trying to get better. I have been testing since 6dpo i have a 10 sometimes 11 day lp. I have been having clear bfns then i tested dpo 10 and i though a faint line but not sure and again same on 11. Tomorrow i will be 3 days late. My boobs arent sore which happens a few days before af. Only syptoms i have had is like an indegestion feeling like what ever i ate the taste came up my throat was weird cross between heartburn and indegestion. Happened with cough meds chocolate food was weird.but nothing that shouts pregnant or af is on the way. I have had a few cramps and i have though uh oh and next day nothing.

Anyway i have 1 hpt left. I cant get more.until.next week.im not in a rush to.do it like tomorrow as much as it would be great to know but i want to.give it a chance to stick and not get a false neg. Should i leave it a week and does anyone use the one step hpts from ebay im wondering if they are just not that good i use their opks and they are fine. Or do you think af is going to arrive? At the end of the day i did test when af was due so surely.it should have shown?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->