When should I test?

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
3rd cycle after MMC, my app has me down as ov on Sunday 27th, although I wonder if it was the 26th when I actually did OV (cycles are running like clockwork, AF every 4 weeks). AF due 11th on my app.

I want to test ASAP with a frer as soon as I can, because the tww kills me :( , also don’t want to waste money on endless tests this month either. Think I’m on 7 dpo today. Was planning on using a frer Tuesday/Wednesday (9/10 dpo), but do u think it may show up tomorrow? Or should I just wait?

Apologies, just feeling anxious. Prepared myself for a positive cycle, but since OV I’ve been feeling more and more negative xx

Hi so sorry to hear about ure MMC.
I can understand u being very anxious.
I got a strong positive today on a FRER. I was getting stupid faint lines on clear blue and thought I was in for another chemical pregnancy.
But did the FRER one today and got a very dark positive and I'm either 10 of 11DPO.
If we're you I wud wait untill ure 10 dpo as that seems to be the time alot of womon get positives.

Good luck praying for a BFP for you and a sticky bean.
Sending lost of Baby dust.
:dust:

I just prayed for you. I am a Christian.
Just when I read ure post I really wanted to reach out to you. Sending :hug:

Thank you ladies xx just feel like I’ve lost all hope these days. Feel like we’ve put ourselves under a lot of pressure ttc again and every month I get a negative it just makes me so upset, more so because of the miscarriage xx

I’ve gotten good lines on frers at 9 dpo in previous pregnancies, just thought maybe tomorrow it might be worth testing. Think I might wait till Tuesday now tho as planned x

Sorry to hear about ure MC sweety. I've had one myself and at 10 weeks and also 2 Chemicals it's heart breaking.
Yes I wud say test tommorow. Wishing you all the luck. I pray this is ure month [-o<

Hi did you do a test in the end of are you gonna wait a few more days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->