• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When should I test?

RebeccaLou87

TTC after a loss
Reaction score
I hope someone can help me!

AF was due on Tuesday (11th).

It's now the 13th and AF has still not arrived! Ive had some cramping..as if :witch: could come any day..but also been feeling very nautious and tired, but no blood. Not a drop.

I havnt taken a test as I am worried it will be :bfn: and I will be extremely dissapointed. I have wondered if I am getting myself anxious over nothing.

Any ideas when I should test? I was thinking tomorrow with FMU?

Any response would be welcomed

Thanks

goodluck hun!!!!!!!!!!!!! remember no symptoms is still alright, i had no symptoms when i was preg with my son at all.

I would have tested today like right now but I have a POAS problem hahaha

Good luck!

Haha! I usually have that problem also, but DH has tried to get me to hold off as we end up spending a fortune on tests!

Ive also been really busy with work this week and havnt really had the time! Even though I have found it hard to concentrate as it is the only thing on my mind!!

I am going to test in the morning and see what the outcome is! I am so hoping for a :bfp: !!!!

:kiss::kiss: xx

Hi all,

Thanks so much for your posts :flower:

I went to Tesco on the way home from work and bought 2 of their own brand cheapies.

Decided I couldnt wait until tomorrow morning so it couldnt harm to do one now and one with FMU.

Unfortunatley.... :bfn:

Could this be because it was late in the day and I have had numerous cups of tea at work etc or because of the quality of the test or am I just stuck with a BFN this month?

I am still going to use the other test with FMU in the morning anyway...and then maybe get a first response with hubby at the weekend? :witch: has still not arrived!

What do you think?

Thanks ladies xxx

Thanks for your response O:)

Im going to test with FMU (which seems to be about 4am the last week or so)
Really hoping for a :bfp: as feeling down about the neg earlier!

Really hoping for a :baby: soon!

Has anyone else had any results BFN or BFP with Tesco preg tests?

xx

Update for you all=

I tested this morning with FMU and got a :bfn: :(

Really dissapointed.

Still no AF though... and now almost 5 days late! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member