when the "30 yo ttc#1" ladies get their bfp's

congrats tree!

Miksas - great to hear from you! Keep us posted!

Congrats tree! He's adorable! Sorry your home birth got moved but I'm glad everything worked out.
Abigail is teething again. She had a fever of 102 degrees and drools like a St. Bernard. I looked at her top gums and they are so swollen I cringe just looking at them. I'm hoping for both our sakes she pops those puppies through soon.

ugh! teething is the worst! Josie still only has her 2 bottom teeth! She won't let me feel around in her mouth anymore! But she loves sticking her fingers in our mouths!

I just told my mother in law we were thinking about going out there in september...I am already stressed about it! she wants to have an open house for all of her friends to meet Josie (seriously??? like, close friends, I understand. But everyone?????) and I told her that we are staying in a hotel this time. There is no way I am staying there again! They won't let Josie have any down time and they have a dog that has had behavioral issues. It's not going to happen. I know it's the right thing to do...but it is seriously already stressing me out. Like, not even time to process it, she says immediately "Let me know when you are going to spend time with your aunt so I can schedule this open house." Ugh! She gets under my skin so easily sometimes!

He's so handsome tree! Congrats!

We're taking Miriam to CA for 3 weeks next month. I'm terrified!

We were just talking about taking a little road trip this summer, and I think we might be insane.

It looks like my little bear is teething already :(

Teething might be going around...(Not that it's contagious!) Josie didn't eat very well and wouldn't nurse, she was crying inconsolably and couldn't fall asleep. I gave her some Motrin and a little rocking and she fell asleep. Guess it will be at least 2 times she wakes up tonight!

Haha! Sorry that teething appears to be contagious! Abigail seemed better yesterday and most of today but when I got to daycare she had just started getting fussy. And when I went to give her a bath tonight I still had water running when I put her in the bath and she acted like I was waterboarding her. She was literally trying to clime out of the bath into my arms and she usually loves bath time. Who knows. I will highly recommend the plum company teething "cookies." I forget the actual name. I will look tomorrow. I have to be careful because Abigail has her two bottom teeth and knows how to use them to bite big bites but it has worked better to soothe her fussiness than anything other than Tylenol. Messy but worth it.

I can't believe how far we have all come already. It's hard to believe when we started all the different stories we all had. I hope all our travel plans go well.

M- good luck with the open house. You are such an incredibly patient person. I would flip out about something like that.

Abigail has a new thing where she gets up on all fours and rocks. Then lies back down and yells. The best part of this is that she literally yells EVERY time. Such a dork.

How's everyone doing? I can't believe Teddy is 6 months already! He's a wild little man, into everything. He's sitting on his own now (he went from floppy to expert overnight, it was crazy), and weighed in at 21lbs a few weeks ago. He's still a clingy velcro baby, but I'm slowly seeing a bit more independence. Still no teeth, but I won't be surprised if he's army crawling soon.

Attachments

• teddy 6 months.jpg
    teddy 6 months.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for the update MrsK :)

My little guy is doing well. He started teething, but it's not too bad. Will be interesting to see how early he gets his teeth.
He's feeding a lot still, and I'm up feeding several times at night, but he's thriving so I can't complain. (I can be exhausted though).:coffee:

3 months old now

Attachments

• 2015-09-14 16.21.03.jpg
    2015-09-14 16.21.03.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 4
Such a cutie! The first few months are definitely the hardest and least rewarding. Hopefully he starts sleeping a little more and spacing out feeding a bit soon.

Hey ladders! How's it going? I haven't been here in awhile but I'm back because we're expecting #2.

it appears i have always been subscribed:thumbup:
i am 20 weeks along with #2.:wave:

Ah congratulations both what great news! Thought I'd pop my head in as we are starting to try for number 2 but really don't want to get as obsessed and stressed as I did last time!!

I found it much less stressful the second time around. Maybe because I have a toddler distracting me, maybe because I know I can have kids. I don't know. Hopefully it all goes smoothly for you!

How are all the little ones? Teddy's about to turn 2, I can't believe it. He's a sweet, wild little monkey boy. I can't believe how grown up he is.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1485824545171.jpg
    FB_IMG_1485824545171.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 2
  • FB_IMG_1485459373741.jpg
    FB_IMG_1485459373741.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1
We have been trying for #2 now for 6 months with no luck. But I am sure in love with my 2 year old Archer! So happy you posted on here Ladders!

:hi: I'm poking my head in! Anyone remember me?

AF started today after our first cycle TTC #2 and I was thinking about how alone I felt this past cycle and remembering how much I loved being here last time around. Congrats to those on #2 already!

DD is insane but amazing.

Ladders, I saw you have a TTC#2 group. Would you mind if I chimed in?

Curious of course not!! Come straight over! Be great to have a familiar face over there 😊😊😊😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->