when the "30 yo ttc#1" ladies get their bfp's

Haha! Sounds like fun!

Word for word that's what I was going to write! lol

Well, sorry to keep you ladies waiting, I do have a NST and bio-physical booked for this Friday, so we'll see what the prognosis is then.
Though of course I'm hoping for some action before the end of the week :)

These first babies can be slackers! Teddy was a week overdue. Hopefully you see some action soon.

I keep hoping I can rejoin you ladies, but we are still not having much luck. We are on round 7 of the femara.

I check in on you all once in a while. But i wanted to say Your babies are all so adorable and I miss you ladies!

It's good to hear from you, Miskas Mommy. I hope you get some good news soon.

Aw, thanks ladies! I was super emotional at first about the whole breastfeeding thing but I'm (mostly) at peace about it now. M is finally back to her birthweight and that feels great. Of course she has a little cold now, which is making her snotty and fussy so that sucks but we're doing well for the most part.

Hugs miskas. I'm so sorry that you're still struggling. Please keep us posted.

Any news tree??? I can't believe you and JCM and I are all having our babies! It feels like we just go our BFPs.

:hugs: hugs Miskas, it's not an easy journey

Nothing yet, I had my first very mild cramping feeling early this morning but it didn't last and I feel fine now. I'm also having a teeny tiny bit of show once or twice a day...so maybe by the end of the week?

Thanks guys.

Miskas - sorry to hear that. I will keep all the things crossed that you join us soon. What has the dr said about it?

Good luck tree!

So contractions are painful, but not anything crazy, and still irregular. I hope this doesn't last for days :(

Mine did :( But hopefully it's the start of something real for you! Come on baby, you can't stay in there forever!

Mine did :( But hopefully it's the start of something real for you! Come on baby, you can't stay in there forever!

I don't remember - how many days were you in early labour for?

Contractions have been about 6-10 mins apart and 1 min in length all afternoon.
I figure it's at least giving me the ability to practice relaxing my body instead of tensing up like it wants to. No idea what I'm doing though :haha:

I had contractions on and off starting Saturday evening, went to the hospital Tuesday evening after a sweep Tuesday afternoon, and Teddy was born at almost midnight Wednesday. I don't think that's typical, though. Even in active labor, he took his sweet time. If I hadn't had the sweep, I think he still might be in there...

I had contractions on and off starting Saturday evening, went to the hospital Tuesday evening after a sweep Tuesday afternoon, and Teddy was born at almost midnight Wednesday. I don't think that's typical, though. Even in active labor, he took his sweet time. If I hadn't had the sweep, I think he still might be in there...

Seems nothing is truly typical when it comes to labour. Everyone's experience seems to vary pretty widely.
I'll be at the hospital on Friday, so I'll ask the doctor for a sweep then and hopefully I'll have the same results!
I'm trying not to think negatively, but I feel like a wimp for having a hard time with these initial contractions. they're rather painful!

Yeah, mine weren't so fun, either, and I'd be lying if I said they didn't get a lot worse. They're worth it, though!

Everyone is different and everyone responds to and copes with pain differently. So don't feel like a wimp! I didn't feel anything until I was really in labor! For me, I had my weekly appointment with my OB after work and there was more bleeding than usual after the internal exam. That night around midnight, I went to the hospital and Josie was born at 8:21 that morning, so not a long labor for me. However, I was very active and worked right up until I went into labor.

Also, Josie is mobile! She has started crawling!

Good luck tree! I have nothing to offer on the contraction front as I never went into labor. Even when they induced I couldn't really feel contractions until they broke my water. Then I had an epidural and a c-section so.... I got nothin. Hope things at least move quickly for you.

M - I can't believe Josie is crawling already!!! That's so fun!

Here is a pic of Abigail in her first Camaro ride! She had so much fun. We are probably going to Florida to see both DH's and my brother next month so we will do our first plane ride then. That should be interesting.

Attachments

• Abigail Camaro.jpg
    Abigail Camaro.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 4
So cute, Reggie!

I can't believe Josie is crawling already! Time flies by so fast with these babies.

Well, turns out I was most definitely in labour!

Baby William was born June 11, 6:03pm.

I did fine with contractions, but pushing proved problematic, so to be on the save side my home birth got moved the the hospital at the very very end (had him 1/2 after arriving).

So I'm sore and tired, but feeling grateful. I've finally joined you ladies!

Attachments

• 12.06.15.Hospital.006.jpg
    12.06.15.Hospital.006.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
Ahh, he's beautiful! Congratulations! I'm feeling less left out now with another boy in the group ;)

Ah congratulations Treeroot he's gorgeous! So pleased all our littles are here safe

Miskas is nice to see you back and I hope you keep us informed of your progress I'm sending you lots of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->