when the baby (s) born.....

My eating/drinking habits won't change much BUT...

I am jumping into the first hot tub I see and staying for hours! Then I'm going out for a deep-tissue massage. Then I'm gonna drop a bunch of stuff on the floor just so I can enjoy being able to bend over and pick them up :) lol

I plan to have several alcoholic drinks in a row! :D (Just two gasses of champagne would be a great start...)

i hate to burst some bubbles ladies, but tummy sleeping is actually harder after the birth!! think engorged, hard, sore boobies that are leaking everywhere :lol:

Oooh, crispy bacon and runny eggs sounds good... (can't stand bacon at the moment - since before I BFPd - and eggs are SO MUCH NICER when they are a bit runny!).

Eating my body weight in salmon sashimi is high on the list... Need to check out that my local sushi place has room for a pram... :haha:

There will definitely be a few glasses of champagne in there (although I am not adverse to the occassional glass now - although 6 units of alcohol in 17 weeks is fairly good).

Sleeping on my tummy too (although I woke up a couple of time this week on my tummy :dohh: ).

QT

rare steak and a glass of bubbly to celebrate hhhhmmmmmmmm - so missing my steaks - its not steak unless its still mooing and bleeding a bit

sorry sounds gross but hhmmmm

oh and a nice bit of brie

My eating/drinking habits won't change much BUT...

I am jumping into the first hot tub I see and staying for hours! Then I'm going out for a deep-tissue massage. Then I'm gonna drop a bunch of stuff on the floor just so I can enjoy being able to bend over and pick them up :) lol

:rofl: Cant wait to be able to do that again without grunting like an old woman!!

Oh and I cant wait till I can see my own fanjita again! I tried shaving my bikini line today..I gave up in the end and now it looks like it I've yanked random handfuls out of it!

It's going to be pate season here - pate with some good wine - yummie and a biiiig plate of sushi.

I just can't wait to have my waist back!

I loooove vintage clothing and haven't been able to wear ONE peice since getting pregnant, as they all rely on you having a waist. I can't wait to put on my first cute dress again!!

i hate to burst some bubbles ladies, but tummy sleeping is actually harder after the birth!! think engorged, hard, sore boobies that are leaking everywhere :lol:

We know things wont snap back and if we're bf'ing we cant get pissed but hey we can dream!

I never slept on my tummy I want to sleep on my back...I keep waking up with the oh dutifully rolling me back onto my side bless him!

I will have no excuse for eating for two any more, and right before christmas when there is chocolate and cheese and bailieys everywhere.

Mind you .... if I breast feed I will need to keep my strength up:devil: maby I can drag the over indulgence out till after new year

Ooooo oooo I forgot something, Mussells and chips <3 argh. I've been craving them so badly it hurts.yumyumyumyum xxx

OMG i didnt realise how much i was missing out on untill i was reading these posts!!!
I also sleep on my stomach so cant wait to do that again!
A lovely peanut butter sandwich
A bar of snickers
A runny egg sarnie
A creme egg mcflurry ( i missed them this year)
A whippy ice cream
And last but not least a great big box of ferrero roches (i've missed these most :cry:)

Mynx I had to giggle at your reply lol......humourous image of a half plucked fanjita lol.

Aw chuck ur OH sounds like a real charmer....bless him, rolling you back onto your side again :)

lol i had peanut butter on toast for breckers this morning and a bacon and runny fried egg sandwich for lunch!! i didnt know you werent meant to eat mussels tho?! i thought as long as shellfish was hot it was ok?

theres nothing wrong with runny eggs as long as they have the lion stamp on them, theyve already been treated for salmonella:thumbup: best advice the midwife has given me so far, i love dippy eggs and soldiers!

Theres nothing i want that i cant have cos ive not cut anything out really! the stuff i'm not allowed i never really ate and i treat myself to one cold beer on a weekend, so dont miss that either :D

Brie, stilton, proper goats cheese with rind, a big glass of wine, and a nice rare steak!

I am not really missing out on much at all, other than my 3 cups of coffee a day!!! I limit myself to one and if I have any more, they are decaf lol... tastes the same to me :D I don't eat my eggs runny anymore, and I do kind of miss that part but as for bacon and peanut butter I still have that once in a while! Anything with peanuts isn't really bad for you unless you have a decent amount of peanut allergies in the family, which I have none :D I miss a cold beer when its really hot outside and OH is bbqing... other than that, I am good! :D

I wont be doing anything new, as i do pretty much all i did before. Lol.

The toast after i had amber, was most horrible piece of toast id had. Was like plastic/rub.

I am not really missing out on much at all, other than my 3 cups of coffee a day!!! I limit myself to one and if I have any more, they are decaf lol... tastes the same to me :D I don't eat my eggs runny anymore, and I do kind of miss that part but as for bacon and peanut butter I still have that once in a while! Anything with peanuts isn't really bad for you unless you have a decent amount of peanut allergies in the family, which I have none :D I miss a cold beer when its really hot outside and OH is bbqing... other than that, I am good! :D

Whats wrong with bacon?? I always eat bacon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->