when the baby (s) born.....

I am not really missing out on much at all, other than my 3 cups of coffee a day!!! I limit myself to one and if I have any more, they are decaf lol... tastes the same to me :D I don't eat my eggs runny anymore, and I do kind of miss that part but as for bacon and peanut butter I still have that once in a while! Anything with peanuts isn't really bad for you unless you have a decent amount of peanut allergies in the family, which I have none :D I miss a cold beer when its really hot outside and OH is bbqing... other than that, I am good! :D

Whats wrong with bacon?? I always eat bacon!

Me too!! I'm loving bacon butties with Branston Brown sauce, the kind wiv Branston bite... yum!!!

I always eat bacon too!

I will also be jumping into the first hot tub I see. I am obsessed with them. Maybe OH will bring me and the little baba to a nice hotel a few months after the birth and I can hop into the hot tub.

Wishful thinking!!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to having bacon again, but thats simply cause it seems to be the only thing that I'm completely turned off of. I've tried eating it a couple of times since I got pregnant and both times have ended up terribly sick for the whole day. Have given up on it now, will just have to wait until Jan!

aw Kota that must be awfully frustrating for you :( :hugs: lol xxxx dont worry though Il think of you next time i tuck into a crispy bacon sarnie lol xxxx

I am not really missing out on much at all, other than my 3 cups of coffee a day!!! I limit myself to one and if I have any more, they are decaf lol... tastes the same to me :D I don't eat my eggs runny anymore, and I do kind of miss that part but as for bacon and peanut butter I still have that once in a while! Anything with peanuts isn't really bad for you unless you have a decent amount of peanut allergies in the family, which I have none :D I miss a cold beer when its really hot outside and OH is bbqing... other than that, I am good! :D

Whats wrong with bacon?? I always eat bacon!

haha I have no clue! I just seen some posts on here about people missing bacon and such, and said that I still eat it once in a while! I don't eat it much as it's terribly fattening and honestly, I am not tiny in the first place and would rather not put on too much weight lol... but as for the baby I didn't think there was anything wrong with it, that's why I still eat it lol

I can't wait to go out with the girlies, even if it's just a night in with the girlies, wine, pizza, chocs and lots of women talk. Oh how I miss it, being sober just aint the same!

:rofl: i know the feeling. love this thread....gives me hope. I had a burnt to a cinder bacon roll this morning....was sooooooooooooooo missing a runny egg :cry:

On my first night out with the hubby or the girls after baby is born I'm going to have a nice big, cold mojito mmmmmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->