When to BD after Positive OPK

Cuppcake

Reaction score
Hi

I am currently on cd 14 and I think I got a positive opk. We already bd'ed on Wednesday night and also lastnight. Should we bd again tonight or leave it until tomorrow night? I've uploaded a photo so you can see.

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 19
Hi

I am currently on cd 14 and I think I got a positive opk. We already bd'ed on Wednesday night and also lastnight. Should we bd again tonight or leave it until tomorrow night? I've uploaded a photo so you can see.

That's definitely a positive! Opks usually predict ovulation within 24-36 hours after a positive. Some may vary based on what brand they are. I would definitely bd both nights if possible. Good luck! :flower:

when i used opk, we dtd when mine looked like your 2nd one, plus the night after. x

Thanks everyone. We bd'ed lastnight and will try again tonight :happydance:
I did another test this afternoon and the line is lighter, does this mean I actually ovulated yesterday? See pic

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 3
id say yes you did if its now going lighter, Good luck!! xx

The darkest one usually means it will be within 24-36 hours of that. It is likely that you have, but try to bd once more just to make sure. Your lh surge is leaving as the test gets lighter. Good luck! :flower:

Wow, you're lucky to have such a dark line! Mine never seem to get that dark which makes it difficult to pinpoint ovulation :(

Wow, I have never had an OPK that dark before. As the other ladies have said I would personally BD the two nights just to make sure you have covered it. Good luck x

We did bd lastnight just in case. I think my surge must must be over now so we can take a break and start the two week wait. Fingers crossed for us!

Hello Cuppcake we seem to be Oing at the same time would you be my TTC buddy.

Hi Blahswife yes I will be your buddy :flower:
I'm fairly new to the ttc process, we only started trying again after a loss in february. We're ttc number one at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->