When to check?

thestarsfall

Reaction score
So I am NTNP right now and going to be going to TTC starting next cycle, so this cycle I was trying to do more body awareness and dry-run OPK etc. Get used to using them and checking CM. I hate temping and my hubby works at earlier hours than I do so I can't consistently temp anyway (I might try anyway next cycle just for confirmation).

Anyway, my question is when is the best time to check cm? I have read both that it should be done first thing in the morning as well as just checking whenever you go to the bathroom, as well as only in the afternoon/when you do an OPK, and my app won't allow anything entered until after 5pm, which seems weird.

Now, I would be totally okay with just checking in the evening but today and yesterday I have had LOADS of watery/ewcm around 11am-2pm. I should be due to ovulate soon, but haven't gotten a positive OPK yet. Does this still count or do I have to wait until later in the evening (usually I don't get much that I can notice in the evening.

I just have a look whenever I go to the bathroom.
You are supposed to record the "MOST FERTILE" CM that you have each day, so if you are creamy in the morning and EW in the afternoon, then record EWCM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->