When to pack your Hospital bag?

Ive got all the bits and bobs i need just need to pack it all lol

Nothing done at all yet. I've so much to do!! The house is in bits at the moment because we're getting the windows and dry-lining done and it's taking ages. I'm off work after next Tuesday though so I will be starting to get a few bits.

im going to start it next week but still got a few things to get x

Thank you all - I'm going to make sure that it is done in it's basic form this weekend.. We are moving house, and I've decided that I don't want to be hunting around in boxes for the bits I need - so a small bag of essentials that I can add to, and know where it is! Even if it is a bit early
xxx

I haven't started mine yet. I guess I will start thinking about starting on it and having it finished at around 35 weeks..which with me prob means 36.. (hopefully):-/

I'm nearly done with mine but pregnant with twins. So, I'm hoping that since I'm prepared I won't need it for a long while!!!

I'll probably be doing mine in the next 3 weeks.
We are going on holiday to cornwall on 25th september and i'll be 32 weeks while we're away.
I am taking a hospital bag and a baby bag with me just in case baby decides to come early when i'm on holiday. I'd hate to have something happen and I have nothing with me.

Andrea xx

That's a good idea, I didn't think about taking stuff with me while I'm away! We are going to Wales for a weekend in a few weeks.. and as you say would be horrible not to have some of your own stuff with us - besides I always take far too much stuff when we go anywhere, so the OH won't even notice the extra bag! xx

i havent packed my bag yet but i am planning on doing so within the next week, i just need to wash all the lo's clothes and my hospital stuff first and finish getting last min items, im not due till mid nov but jus wana be prepared as they say lo's can come anytime from 30wks..... also got lots to be getting on with inbetween and will just be one less thing to worry about....

Ill be doing mine in the next few weeks

I have almost everything that I need; I only need to buy a nightgown still. Once I have found a nightgown I will be packing my bag, so probably within the next week or two I should be set.

i still havent done my hospital bag i cant wait to do it! Its scary my pregnancy has gone soo quick its only now its sinking in lmao

i did mine at the weekend! was scary! i got abit emotional too!! bloody pregnancy hormones!!! lol!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->