When to start taking Clomid!

lynn1216

Reaction score
This is my first cycle on Clomid
and im anxious to take it!!
MY ob said to take it on CD 3-7 unless CD 1 was a full flow yet. then take it on CD 4-8. Well I think CD 1 for me started out light but then i saw red blood sorry for TMI :blush:
but should I take it on CD 3 or be safe and wait until CD 4 or does it really matter?

I say CD3 but I also think you should call your doctor or doctor's nurse and ask. It will make you feel better more than of us can and it will be much more definitive. And I can guarantee you won't be the only person who has called back for clarification.

Goooood luck! Sending so much dust your way that it will probably make you sneeze!

Thanks Ladies!
I took it today on CD 3!
i read that someone said that if its red blood (full flow) by 5pm then you can count it as CD 1 so i did :)

I was told if full flow starts before midday, then that is day 1, if after the next day becomes day 1 so have stuck with that throughout.

I've used it for 6 months on and off, some months 50mg, some 100mg, and taken CD3-7. I have not had any luck with it, and this cycle has been 45 days long which could have been due to the medication.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->