When to start testing??

mcwhmm

Reaction score
I have posted about 59 million different threads lol.. Sorry ladies! I had a MMC and started bleeding on the 7/8 of May and it lasted a little over a week. My test went negative after about two weeks and a few days. According to FF and my temps, I O'd on the 27th, but didn't have a positive opk until the 31st. I noticed a change in my CM on the 27th but it didn't seem like ewcm until the 30/31st to me? So anyways, I'm unsure when I ovulated and I'm also unsure when to expect my next af and when to test! I would be soooooo happy to have a bfp, but would also be happy to have af show and start fresh in my next cycle! I have read that 3-6 weeks is the average time for period to return after an early loss. Wednesday will be 4 weeks since my MC and I know it will be too early to test then, but I am debating on this weekend?

first of all sorry for your loss xxx

did you have your HCG checked at all- do you know when it went back to zero? Unfortunately MCs can screw up your cycles sometimes. I would prob wait till early next week to be sure!

I had a dr apt on the 27th and everything had passed and the dr saw my uterine lining was completely built back up starting my next cycle and my test was negative there.

You wont have ovulated until after your HCG has returned to 0. For some women ovulation occurs at its normal time, but for those that were further along in their pregnancies it can take a while. I have seen women on this website that had a miscarriage and didn't ovulate again for 6 weeks, and I have seen women that have miscarried and ovulated a week or two later. It all depends on the woman and her levels. Looking at your chart, you seem to be 8ish dpo. You may be able to get a positive result anywhere from 10-16 dpo. I personally would probably test to make sure all the hcg is out of my system and then assuming the hpt was negative, retest at 12 DPO to see if I get a positive.

I'm so impatient lol. I do good for a few days and then I drive myself crazy again! But my cm was at 6 weeks and my test were negative 2 weeks later. My body has always regulated itself quickly after having my daughter and after getting my Implanon removed, so I'm hoping but not expecting this to be similar!

I think I'm going to just test twice a week until af comes to satisfy my poas addiction,but avoid getting crazy! I was thinking of doing once a week, but I know I would do more. Lol. I'm going to start testing on Monday June 9th and then again on Friday and so in until af shows or until I get a bfp!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->