When to stop Progesterone supp?

juhnayrae

Reaction score
I'm on 100mg of Endometrin 1x/day. I'm already soooo over the gross feeling every morning when it leaks out :wacko:

When do you plan on stopping the progesterone? I'm on it not necessarily because my doctor thinks I need it, but because I requested it for peace of mind. I have PCOS and didn't want to take any chances that I might have low progesterone. When I was pregnant with DD though I hadn't been diagnosed with PCOS yet, so I didn't take any progesterone and had no issues.

Hi I'm on 400mg cyclogest 1xday. My consultant has me on it til 16weeks but that it the recurrent miscarriage consultant. I can't wait to be done with pantyliners!

Hi,
I went from being on 100mg of Endometrin 3x/day, to 2x/day. I was told I could stop on June 3rd. I will be 9 weeks 5 days.

Last time I stopped at 13 weeks I think, this time I'll stop right at 12 weeks probably.. My dr says 12 weeks to stop but I just finished out my supply last time.. I may do the same or I may just stop at 12 weeks .. last time it gave me horrible headaches towards the end, so if that is the case I'll stop at 12 weeks!!

Thanks everyone! I think I'll start to wind down somewhere between 11-12 weeks.

I went to the end of first trimester as per my doctors orders. I agree, it was awful...but now that I'm off it I'm back to normal. So I'd suggest to stick it out until then. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->