When to test, advice needed.

Laurenj22

Reaction score
Hi

I'm trying to be good this month and not POAS early but I'm unsure when I should wait until to test. I would normally wait until AF is late and then test however I'm not sure when the witch will rear her ugly head.

Pre m/c my cycles were 28 days. My last cycle was 40 days (this was following a m/c at 12+4) I'm currently on CD21 and feel the usual pre af (bloated and sickly) we have been loosely following the SMEP and have bd'd on CD 7,9,11,13,15,16,18 and 20.

So I've no idea if or when I ov'd and when AF is due.

When would you leave until to test ??

Thanks

xx

Hi
It depends how patient you are?
I'm done with testing early, it's too disappointing. Last time I got my :bfp: I was 33 days (longest cycle before was 29 days) so I was 4 days later than I have ever been. So if I were you I'd wait til 40 days.
Then again that's an awful long wait :0)
GL
XX

i would wait as long as possible too, not that it is easy but is better than not getting an accurate result xx

Thanks

I've setup my ticker as another two weeks (CD35) I'm not going to test until after then at least it gives me something to look forward to.

I just have to keep myself distracted from it, I'm sure I've some choclate in the house I can started on hehe.

Congratulations Caz81 I was reading your journal and I'm really pleased for you both

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->