When to test?

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
I had my birth control removed on Monday the 11th of January. We've been dtd every other day since then. I got a positive opk on a clearblue on Monday. I think it was a false positive as I didn't clearly read you shouldn't start until you know your cycles etc.

My question is when should I begin testing for pregnancy? Or should I not and give AF however long to show? So confused!

I would start testing on day 28. I come off the pill in December bleed on 3rd Jan and I'm going to start testing on what would be day 28 if AF doesn't show before hand

If you can wait, I would give it at least until AF is supposed to show. Keep in mind though, that cycles can be wacky after coming off of BC. Good luck!

I don't know when she's suppose to show! Lol. I was so different on the implant, sometimes once or twice a month, other times I would spot randomly. So just trying to guess how long I should give it before I could possibly be pregnant.

Your profile and signature say BFP and pregnant with first, is this current or for a past child???

You are having sex EOD so if you do ovulate you will definitely hit your fertile window. When was your last withdrawal bleed from your birth control?

Yes I should update that! My son was born on 9-21-14. I had a small bleed BEFORE my removal. Jan 8-11. Stopped bleeding a couple hours before my removal and haven't had any type of bleeding since.

I had some brown discharge Sunday evening, but only when I wiped once and it was gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->