when to test

jennahlou

Reaction score
hey ladies!!! so am just wondering when u think the best time to test wud be? i tested yesterday(15dpo) with afternoon urine and then tested again today(16dpo) with FMU...both were yet again a heartbreaking :bfn:.

theres still no sign of :witch: and got no af symptoms eitha. i have heard of women having low hcg levels and not getting a :bfp: until later on in pregnancy. i didnt get a :bfp: until 6.5 weeks last time.

so just looking for advice and experiences off you ladies please xx

I am in the same boat with you!!! I am 17dpo today with a BFN with fmu today!!! I've heard of women not getting their BFP till almost 3 weeks late, but that would make crazy!!!

hey hippy i know exactly what u mean...think im already goin crazy...i want my :bfp: so much....aww ur only 1 day in front of me would b gud if we cud both get bfps xx

I dont really know all the 'dpo's LOL I just know im over a week lateAF was due between '19th-23rd' and im still getting a BFN, so i would suggest waiting until a missed period, but that aint the case for me haha x

hey baby i av missed ma period and according to my ticker shud be on my next cycle lol but still no :witch: ...think i may try and leae it till 2 week late. maybe i will jus av wait i cudnt get a :bfp: until 6.5 weeks the 1st time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->