When were you given your dates?

Jojono2

Reaction score
Just a quick question, when were you given a date for induction/sweep/c-section? It seems to be around the 38 week mark just wondered if anyone knew earlier? I have GD and know she will be coming early so know I will need to change mysterious leave but don't know when to expect a set date for her to be here?! X

I got my date at my 35+4 consultant appointment. X

My consultant at my appointment last week said he would get me a date for induction at my next appointment where I will be 35+2 xx

So it seems to be around the 35 week mark then? X

I guess so, my consultants would never discuss delivery with me and I kinda felt kept in the dark but last weeks appointment he mentioned it which I was surprised lol! Xx

I also have GD and have my next appointment on Wednesday and ill be almost 37weeks(ticker is slightly off) and they said I would get my date then, fingers crossed. I think it varies from town to town

I got mine when I was about 22 weeks. I had the consultant appt due to a previous c-section, but made my mind up there and then, so was booked in for 8th July x

I was told at my 33 week appointment, but was given a tentative date at 12 weeks by the MFM.

Once I had a dating scan (around 8 wks or so), my ob told me that my Section would be approx 1 wk before 40 wks, so I knew it would be around June 21st. Then, at my appointment at 32 weeks, they let me pencil in the 21st (the delivering doctors did not have their June Calendar schedule set up yet), and then 1 week later I got the confirmation call that I was officially booked in for the 21st.

Thank you all for taking the time to reply, seems to depend on where you live! I am 31 weeks tomorrow and have a growth scan when I'm 33 weeks so may ask then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->