when will i feel better??? xxx

lauraxx

Reaction score
i'm 12 weeks on thrus....and have been ill from week 6 and am not better!!
i have awful headaches and sicknesss that lasts all day....please someone reassure me i'll feel better sooon??? :hug: xxxx

:hugs::hugs:None of us can promise, but the vast majority of women start feeling better after 12-14 weeks. You're almost there!

With my dd I was ill from week 7-10.

With this one it has been from week 7 again, but I have only started to feel really normal the past few days, so weeks 7-14 this time!

Hang on in there!!

Hopefully you'll be better by week 14 hun. I was sick all the way through but fingers crossed for you that you're better soon. x

im sorry i feel the same, and cry every night with the feeling, and wake up every morning the same way..im constantly nauseaus, tired and feel awful....

I've been like this since week 6 been hospitalised twice for IV fluids and have been off work for almost 8 weeks now, soooooooo fed up and I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow and still throwing up every day. :cry:

most women start feeling better in the 2nd trimester but unfortunately a few stay sick the whole pregnancy...I hope you feel better soon:) Im still feeling like crap

Aweeee. I am so sorry that you are as sick as you are. Thankfully I haven't even puked once, but I have gaged while taking my prenatal vitamins. Anyways, I hope you feel better soon hun. Maybe some ginger ale, crackers, and bread would help! I have my fingers crossed that you will be better soon! :hugs:

thankss everyone...fingers crossed in 2 weeeks it will stop....hope u all feel better soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->