When will it start?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I've had no bleeding or cramping so far but at a 7 week ultrasound we found there was no fetal pole or heartbeat so things aren't looking too good. I go back on Wednesday to confirm either a baby or a missed mc, but I really don't think a baby will suddenly appear out of nowhere with a nice, healthy heartbeat within a week. I'm sure of my dates based on when I got a positive pregnancy test so it is not possible I'm 1-2 weeks behind like my midwife thinks. I had a missed mc with my last pregnancy but opted for a D&C to get it over with. This time I don't want a D&C due to the risk of developing scar tissue and am going to go the natural way of waiting it out. My question is: how low hcg has to drop before the miscarriage process starts or how many weeks after finding out about a missed miscarriage would it take to start bleeding?

Every experience is different. I had a MMC at 12.5 weeks. Baby was about 8.5 weeks. I started spotting the day after the U/S but not bleeding for about 10 days after that. My MC took a long time even after that. In the end I feel it was good. It helped me heal. When it was finally done I felt at peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->