When will she arrive??

BABYCAREY

mummy to a angel
Reaction score
I want to ask a question,hope you dont mind girls!!!!!
I wanted to know when should i expect my period to arrive,i had a mmc 4weeks ago today!! I thought it was coming couple days ago but nothing!!!!!
Im so desperate ive even bought ovulating strips!!
Mad or what??
Please have any of you a idea??
And i was always reg,will i go back to being again?

Hi there, sorry for your loss, I had a m/c 2 months ago and I've had 2 AFs since, though my last one was very odd. It was much earlier, lighter, longer, and less painful than my normal ones, but this month she's back with a vengance! Just as painful as she was before, unfortunately lol. Some people take a few months, others go straight back to normal.
Hope yours settle back soon, big hugs xx

i misscarried the same day that you did. The bleeding started on Aug 31st and Stopped Sept 18th.......very long time! I was 8 weeks but they said that the heart stopped at 6.5 weeks. I am still showing positive on tests (they are faint but there). Are you still showing positive?

i misscarried the same day that you did. The bleeding started on Aug 31st and Stopped Sept 18th.......very long time! I was 8 weeks but they said that the heart stopped at 6.5 weeks. I am still showing positive on tests (they are faint but there). Are you still showing positive?

Thats a terrible long time to go thru that!!
I did a test over week ago and not showing a pos!!
WISH it was!!!!!
I lost mine 31st Aug and they preformed a eprc on me,i was hoping to go back to normal quickly afterwards,but no!
How are you feeling now?
Its a heartbreaking thing to go thru isnt it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"