When will the midwife be intouch

mummy2one

DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)
Reaction score
Saw my GP yesterday who said she would be referring me to the midwife for an early scan (due to previous complications with DS), I thought they would have been in-touch yesterday as they are usually pretty quick.
Im starting to worry now as I have had constant period like cramps for the whole day yesterday and all last night.
Ive only just woken and went to bed at 10ish but have a fab DH who got up with out DS.
Any ladies experienced these types of cramps before??

How painful are the cramps? I had them for weeks on and off with Liam and this time round too. I noticed you are 5 weeks, that was when my period like pains were at their worst if that is any reassurance but any worries contact your GP.

I have no idea about the cramps Im afraid, as Ive not had ANY sorts of cramps at all so far... but I hope everything is ok and if you are at all concerned, give your GP/mw a ring just to get some reassurance ;) Good luck :flower:

I have experienced loads of cramps with this pregnancy. I went for a scan at 7.5 weeks and all is fine. I get sharp stabbing pains at night

Thanks ladies the cramps are bearable but very noticeable, going to see how I get on tonight and ring the Dr's if no better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->