when will you/did you start buying

Blessedbaby

Mum to two and expecting
Reaction score
I know we don't have to buy a lot as I still have my cot, pram and carseat.

But I was wondering when everyone will be buying or have started buying.

Clothes will be bought after gender scan and I still have some gender neutral blankets from my daughter.

I will need to buy diapers, bottles etc.

Does anyone have a list? :blush:

We didn't have no big things to buy either and waited until our gender scan to start buying the rest.
I don't have a list sorry as so far I've only had to buy clothes, blankets, nappies, milk etc and then little bits like Moses basket mattress and liner, new sleep bags, changing mat and changing bag. I still have a carrier to buy and a baby chair but that's it now :)

Probably last minute :dohh::haha:

I have to buy everything, but, also now I know that there are things you don't really need. So will be getting only really vital stuff.

Also, I VERY MUCH hope to breastfeed, since sterelizing/washing bottles is such a pain.

Will get a travel system second hand. Mostly will be getting things second hand.
Will probably buy new baby clothes though.

As for cot, baby will sleep in a travel system carrycot (no need to buy moses basket if you have that)...

Will probably start buying around 30 weeks.

I really need to sit down & write a list, i really cant remember half the stuff needed in the very beginning.. I have buyed one big pack of size 1 pampers & thats it.. Lol

I started buying stuff after finding out the gender, I did the same with my son. I don't have much else left to buy really, since I have a lot from the last time like the high chair, stroller, crib, dresser etc. I just have to buy a crib mattress but I'll probably wait until we get the nursery set up to do that so I can put the mattress right in the crib rather than just have it hang out in the basement or something. Other than that, maybe some more clothes since I have an addiction. And I'll be buying a new breast pump since my last one was just a $35 manual pump and I don't trust the hygiene or that the parts haven't degraded. I'll honestly probably just buy the same pump since it worked well and I didn't really pump a whole lot. Just built up a freezer stash really.

I have brought nappies and wipes in sales but that's all... my mum has brought me bottles ect and clothing but I'm still like awww il wait haha I'd say bout 30 weeks il but my pushchair as I'm saving for it :) xxx

The dsy after my 12 week scan. . So far i have

items

Baby sponges x 4
Bottle brush x 2
1 Disney Dummy
2 tommee dummy
1Dummy Holder
Hair Brush + comb
Travel changing mat
Vibrating bouncer chair
Changing matt
Baby fur blanket
Hooded towel
5 Tommy tippee baby bottles
Bottle warmer hood
Nappy sacks
Cotton wool
Nail clipped set
White Cardigan
White booties
Muslin wraps
Hat bib & booties/gloves set (beige/Brown)
Top & tail bowl

Nothing yet for this lil baby. Waiting to find out gender, then I might buy a few things. I don't really like gender neutral baby stuff.

We started properly at around 11 weeks, we are all finished now 😊

We just bought a cot about a week ago because it was on sale. Our LO is still sleeping in her cot, so we had to buy another one. But we find out gender on Tuesday & then I will start to plan the nursery a bit more. We have a lot of white things, but I'll want to buy some boy clothes if we have a boy :)

God knows. We tried to go and look for a new buggy a couple of weeks ago but my eldest just wasn't having it. He thought 'shopping for the new baby' meant we needed to get lots of toys. 🙄

Wasn't a productive day!

God knows. We tried to go and look for a new buggy a couple of weeks ago but my eldest just wasn't having it. He thought 'shopping for the new baby' meant we needed to get lots of toys. 🙄

Wasn't a productive day!

:haha: Glad my little one is only 7 months old.

oh gosh babycass now just to wait for your LO

I really need to start making a list of things I will need in the first few weeks and start buying ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->