When will you make the bid announcement?

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
Wow, I can't spell. The Title should say "BIG announcement" lol

There is already a thread about HOW you will tell everyone you are expecting...but what I want to know is WHEN you will tell?

OH will know immediately. Maybe I'll try to do something cute but we plan to NTNP for a while at first (he says I'm full of it and that there's no way I'm not going to sway BD time towards my O dates. I'm going to ATTEMPT to prove him wrong. lol)

I'll tell my immediate family (mom, dad, sisters..at least the older one. She knows how to keep her mouth shut. The little one would be around 11 so we'll see...) soon afterwards. If, God forbid, something happened, I'd want them to know about it. Our very closest friends would know then too, I sure.

Everyone else in the family gets the news after we've seen the heartbeat.

All else can wait until after 12 weeks.

Well with my first two, we told people straight away, didn't see the need to keep it a secret.
When we fall with 3 though I definitely want to keep it quiet.(hubby will know straight away) I will tell my mum and maybe my brother but everyone else can wait until I decide to share.
Part of me actually wants to wait until I am about 20 weeks before I share it with everyone else, but I tend to show very quickly and think I would find it hard to keep it a secret.
I may just leave it and if people ask I won't deny it.

Hubby I would want to know straight away obviously - but other than that I would really really like to wait to 12 weeks - even to tell my parents. I might change my mind at the time - or more likely my mum will guess, she is pretty good at reading my mind unfortunately :wacko:

Id tell my OH, mam and close freinds straight away every one else will wait untill 12 weeks

We have decided not to tell anyone until after the 18week U/S is done and everything looks good. I'm a little jaded as I have seen many women loose their babies :(

I intend to tell OH straight away but I won't tell anyone else (except maybe my mummy since she is always there for mee :kiss:)

I will tell the rest of the family after my 12 week scan (I am going to text them the scan picture) hehe!

There's two close friends and my sister who will know straight away. DH will be waiting outside the bathroom door when I test I'm sure. :D Everyone else, including our parents, will be told at 12 weeks.

I intend to tell OH straight away but I won't tell anyone else (except maybe my mummy since she is always there for mee :kiss:)

I will tell the rest of the family after my 12 week scan (I am going to text them the scan picture) hehe!

Ha ha I thought the other one was when, lol, okay I'll just repeat myself, I'll tell my rents, mother-in-law and my two best friends as soon as I know (my husband will be there when I test), and everyone else 4 months down the line..

OH will know when i test lol. And ill probably tell my best friend then too as i wouldnt be able to keep it from her!! Im going to pay for an early scan at 8/9 weeks and if that appears ok then i will tell close family then and everyone else after my 12 week scan.

Part of me wishes that i could wait and just wait for people to notice - would be funny watching them wondering if i was fat or pregnant :rofl: but i know i wont be able to keep it a secret!!

x

As I know my mother she will know it straight away when she sees me anyway xD

All other may know at 12 weeks I agree.

We told everyone straight ways the 1st time. Next time we plan to keep it to ourselves for as long a possible, No one will know before 12 weeks though.

Oh would know straight away, obviously, and my sister & best friend would know straight away too - My Mum and MIL would probably be told very early on too - everyone else will be after the 12weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->