• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When will you put moses basket together and pack hospital bags?

BabyDream2011

Reaction score
I'm coming up to 35 weeks,, Tuesday to be exact and I'm dying to do my moses basket it's already together but mattress is still in its packaging and all the bedding is still packed away,, when should I put it all together and make it?? Have you girls already done this or when are you planning to do it,, I was thinking I might do my bags tonight while I'm bored,, what about you girlys how prepared are yas? I feel I'm forgetting loads for her and that she might need something I've forgotten :shrug: Xx

My Moses basket is already together but I will be making it up with the bedding etc around week 36 I think, and I would like my bag packed by then too :)

So exciting! :happydance:

Haha thanks hun I will have to get it all done by week 36 then aswell lol and yeh yur totally right it's getting very exciting now I can't wait to have her its my 21st birthday aswell 2 days before she is due I hope she's spot on down to the day so I can have a nice mummy and daddy day on my birthday lol xx

We did room around 26w this is when we did moses basket too. I plan on giving the bedding a wash when i go into early labour. My bag is all sorted for my just incase transfer.

I packed my bags at 38 weeks and put the Moses basket up and bedding on a few days ago after ending up in hospital having contractions.

X

Thanks girls I will defo be doing the bedding around 38 39 weeks and I will defo have my bags packed for Tuesday still didn't manage to do it tonight every night I do this haha my energy doesn't seem to last past 8pm anymore,, xx

My husband put the crib together last week, at 35 weeks and I washed the bedding and put sheets on a few days ago, although she'll be sleeping in a bedside rock and play sleeper for awhile and not in her actual crib. I packed her hospital bag with all her clothes and accesories for the hospital last week, and packed my drop kit with all of my husband and my toilettries so that is ready to go, I just need to put in my clothes and cameras and chargers and such when we are ready to go. Now all that is left to do is wait, lol.

I'm having a c-section on Tuesday. My hospital bag is half packed, and the Moses basket is still in the packaging. I'll open the Moses basket on Monday and set it up probably, then I'll either put the sheets on it when I bring her home, or OH will do it the night before we come home.

Everybody is so organised I feel like I haven't got a clue she is my first baby so that explains it, my partners cousin had her baby girl the other day she is sooo cute I'm getting way to giddy for my little lacey to arrive now x

I packed my hospital bags at 36 weeks with my first, with my second I had everything in the house ready but didn't pack it until 38 weeks. I did the Moses basket and other bits at the same time

I really only started getting things together once I finished work at 37 weeks. This is our second so I did things like wash the car seat covers etc. and have a big sort out of all the baby clothes that were in the loft. I put the Moses basket together last week so it's all ready for him now.

Iv got the moses basket out of the loft but im not planning on washing the sheets etc until December, oh will put the cot up in December too and ill be pre washing all the nappies/clothes etc then too. Oh is planjing on buying the last few bits for the hospital bags at the beginning of december too... december will be a busy month! Xx

I am.starting on my hospital bag now but slowly. Just gonna wash the bag today and start packing my things. Heading to the store today to get all travel size stuff so I can pack it all. I've had a lot of scary pains, bh and minor contractions so I'd rather be prepared. As for baby's blankets/clothes/&sheets I'm gonna start washing them at 35 weeks (over thanksgiving break so I have the time) just hope she stays put until then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->