When will you start wrapping?

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
So my spare room is slowly looking like a storage warehouse and i'm working full time so don't get much spare time to wrap or organise so i'm thinking about starting over the half term holiday.
How about you? x

I won't wrap till December. I will do it with decorations up and Christmas movies or music on
Either while ds4 naps or in the evenings when they are all asleep. I aim to be done before they break up from school which this year I think is the 18th

I won't wrap till December. I will do it with decorations up and Christmas movies or music on
Either while ds4 naps or in the evenings when they are all asleep. I aim to be done before they break up from school which this year I think is the 18th

Pretty much the same here! I haven't started buying things yet but no matter how early I start I always like to wait until the end to wrap

I'm the same.. I like doing it in December when all the decorations are up and usually with a couple of glasses of baileys (the only time of year I have a baileys and it really reminds me of Christmas!).

December wrapper here too and usually only once I'm done shopping so I can see everything before me

I like to have nearly everything wrapped before December as it is a very busy month with work and my LO's birthdays. I have some days off work in November so will start then :)

December wrapper here too and usually only once I'm done shopping so I can see everything before me

I try to be done first bit in terrible for adding in a last minute thing on like the 23rd ha ha

I was thinking about this today. I am a December wrapper and love to do it when all the decorations are up. Though my two really do keep me on my toes and i don't get much of an evening now, maybe a hour tops. Hopefully I can do some when my eldest is at pre school (if I can get the younger one to nap too).
I still have presents to make for family and haven't started yet. Got to get my wriggle on!

I will wait till the trees up I'm a sahm so I will do it when he is at school with a Christmas film or two on

I'll wait until everything is bought and send the kids to their grans for the night and spend the whole day and night wrapping with Christmas films and wine in the evening, I can't wait. I'd never be able to do it around the kids! x

Another December wrapper here. I usualy wait till it finished buying completely. I like to wrap at night, once the kids are asleep, tree lights are on, Christmas candle burning and some Christmas music with a big hot chocolate. I think it will take a couple weeks this year because dd isn't a fan of sleeping. So excited to wrap. I looooooove wrapping.

I normally do it really early and then forget what I have. Think this year il do it with DS2 is in preschool.

I usually start wrapping at the beginning of December.

I'll wait until everything is bought and send the kids to their grans for the night and spend the whole day and night wrapping with Christmas films and wine in the evening, I can't wait. I'd never be able to do it around the kids! x

That's what I'm going to do too. I bag it all in bin bags once wrapped and up in the loft til a few days before Christmas then I move it all down to my cupboard so it's easy to unpack on the 24th!

I have a week off work mid November so ill do it the whilst my son's at nursery plus I haven't seen any paper that's wowed me yet lol I need wow I love it paper x

I won't start wrapping tell around the first of December :)

It'll be in December some time. I want to wait til shopping is completely finished and then let dd sleep over at my mom's house and do it then.

Another December wrapper here too. Can't do any wrapping until the tree and decorations are up. I don't mind wrapping families presents with the kids around but will send Alex to my mums while I wrap the presents from Santa, I'm hoping Scarlett will either be sleeping better by then or atleast not breastfeeding as much so she can also go for a couple of hours!

I have a week off work mid November so ill do it the whilst my son's at nursery plus I haven't seen any paper that's wowed me yet lol I need wow I love it paper x

I need wow paper too!!! It must be coordinated as well. I usually get a set from my mums Christmas catalogue but they didn't have any special ones this year so now I need to find that too

I'm jealous of those that can send their kids off for the night and just spend hours wrapping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->